Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - an encounter I won't forget

ok this is a story me and my friend Taylor worked on together read the Prologue to find out what this story is about

Chapter 3 - an encounter I won't forget

Chapter 3 - an encounter I won't forget


No not this time I thought My Parents have controlled my life long enough! I ran to Leo's pen and jumped on his back.



“If no one wants me here than I'll just leave.” I said in a hushed voice.



Me and Leo took off into the sky. I did not cry about running away there was nothing to be sad about….I didn't know where I was going or exactly how I would survive without any supplies. But I would rather die in the wilderness than stay at home.



7 hours later





By now I was very hungry and thirsty we had been flying for 7 hors straight I didn't know where I was only the fact that I was over a gigantic forest I had a feeling I shouldn't fall asleep or something might happen to Leo without me to guide him…and of coarse I was right I was just about to fall asleep when an arrow flew right threw Leo's left wing. He screamed in pain and we began to go down….I tried to comfort the dragon in hope he would fly back up and at the same time I was trying to keep myself from flying off his back. I noticed the ground was coming faster the further we went down….as I was about to say my final words we started to slow down…we were beneath the group of trees and very close to the ground I felt Leo put one foot down then the other now he was just running instead of flying, we slowed down by even more and eventually stopped.



He did it



He pulled through at the last moment and saved both are lives. I gave him the biggest hug and then tended to his wing. It was not enough to kill him but enough to keep us on the ground for a while…I took the chance of being on the ground to find some food and water. Leo kept his wing folded and I made sure he didn't try the fly or else he might make the whole bigger than it already was. We walked for hours before we eventually came across a lake Leo was so happy he ran right to it and jumped in! But of coarse he wasn't in deep water just deep enough to keep his wing out of the water and still be refreshed. It wasn't a big lake it was right next to a hill with a small water fall flowing into it. I was guessing it got here by rain. Leo walked out of the water and shook him self dry and got me drenched. But I quickly recovered and walked over to get a drink. I knelt on one knee and cupped my hands and drank in the water. It was very refreshing and the lake looked beautiful It was covered with mist and the hill with the waterfall was covered all sorts of plants and moss. But sadly my peaceful moment came to an end when I heard a twig snap in the distance. I knew it meant trouble I would jump on Leo's back and fly away if it wasn't for his wing. I figured the person that was watching us was the same person who shot Leo. I began to walk in the opposite direction of where I heard the twig Leo followed me not far behind at first I only heard me and Leo walking but I soon began to hear a third person walking as well. I stopped. And so did Leo….I could no longer hear a third set of feet lurking behind us. I panicked and started walking faster. Not daring to look who was following I started running faster and faster as my chaser did the same I was so scared I didn't see the tree root sticking out of the ground. I flew threw the air and hit my head on a boulder the last thing I saw was a pair of feet standing in front of me before I blacked out……….





Ok that's it for now sorry it was so short but I'm getting tired and I need to think of new ideas. I hoped you enjoyed it and their my be another side of this story but me and my friend are still considering it

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Oricalcoss on August 25, 2005, 10:53:40 AM

Oricalcoss on
OricalcossYeay!! It worked!!! I'm working on writing my story..........



oi Vay


Mua ha ha!!!

kittyGurl_6 on August 25, 2005, 6:25:52 AM

kittyGurl_6 on
kittyGurl_6Lol that's kinda what I was going to do except with a little twist so it doesn't seem like a classic love story^-^

Dementor on August 25, 2005, 6:06:54 AM

Dementor on
DementorThat was better then the first one and I have an idea for you and your story. The person who shot Leo could be a really hot boy about 16 and he takes care of you after you bumped your head. You then wake up to find you are in a weird house or hut and he comes in and you are mad to see him but soon you start to like him and you both fall in love with each other and some sort of danger happens and he ends up saving you and you really love him after that. Hey it''s just an idea that I've had in my head for some time and i've used in some of my stories that I write. You might have a bettr idea but I can't wait to read the next one and tell me when the next chapter is out please and thank you.

Favs^_^