Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Florie's Problem

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 1 - Florie's Problem

Chapter 1 - Florie's Problem


A.N Yeah...Hi…this is my first fan fic so don't be so hard on me!!! This story includes 5 of my chars that you will find in the `Original-Character' section. So…enjoy?



(Florie's POV)



I can't believe she did this! How could she, anyway? If she was over there….. And I was over here…whatever. Anyways, you can't change the past. Or can you...well…not me! But someone I know.
I just have to ask Sky to help me out.



(Narrator's POV)



It was a sunny, Saturday morning. Sky was sitting in her cloud, waving her little foot in the air. It was quiet and peaceful. Well…not until when Florie came. “I need your help, I need your help, and I need your help!!! You are my best friend and you must help me because best friends help each other, right? Thanks a lot lets go now! Time is precious and…” Sky shooked her head in confusement. “Wo-slow down, where's the fire?” Florie pointed down below. “Near the library, at Hazelnut Street.” “No, silly, I mean, how could I even help you if I don't know anything about what to help yet? God, talk about common sense!” Florie flew down beside her, trying her best not to make eye contact.
Eye contact causes trouble, her other friend, Abigail, use to say. “If I tell you…then you won't help. Trust me. So, just follow me, and I'll tell you what to do.” Sky folded her arms, looking crossed. “I won't go anywhere then,” she said, biting her lips. Florie, who was looking at the clouds beyond south, looked back at Sky and smirked. “You won't go anywhere if I tell you or not tell you anyway.” “So just tell me.” “No, and why should I?” “TELL ME!!!” Florie was worried now. Being so kind and cheerful, or not to mention pesky, it was impossible to imagine Sky looking so crossed. Well, not really surprising, for she hasn't been so curious before. For her friend's sake, it's best to tell her than hanging around with Sky and her weird emotions. Florie sat down beside her and said, very quietly, “One little angel came to my garden and broke my ONLY antitode (whatever you spell it) for undoing the spell I used to make my flower garden the best, which was too perfect. Now, I have to go to Princess Alice the time angel, from the next galaxy, to change the past. And, I need your `Galaxy Cloud' to travel to Princess Alice's galaxy no more than 5 seconds. So, Will you…Sky? Sky? Where are you?” Florie went to Sky's `Cloud Garage' and there she was, with something beside her, which made Florie go, “No, Sky, not the…”



A.N Well, well, well! What do we have here? A cliffhanger! Sorry the chapter wasn't so long, and I'll make longer chapters in the future...so...comment below and no flamers!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kitty_kat2145 on September 17, 2005, 4:33:45 PM

kitty_kat2145 on
kitty_kat2145Yea I did it was kewl good job there! Cant wait to read other chappies!