Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Not listening

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 2 - Not listening

Chapter 2 - Not listening


A.N so...the whole cloud thing is confusing…but you'll get the message.



(Narrator's POV)



“No, Sky, not the…” Sky nodded. “This is the only way to get to the next galaxy. Even though it's smelly, still. My `Galaxy Cloud' is with Sweetie. She said she needed to go to her galaxy to pick up her teddy bears she left behind.” Florie shooked her head and smiled, “That mongoose!
I still don't think taking your `Stink Cloud' as a good idea…more like a…stinky idea…” Sky knows how much Florie hates stinky stuff…she thinks they are bad for plants. And they could ruin flower's lovely smells. “Come on, Flor, you have to come. Besides, it was YOUR idea.” “My idea, alright,” Florie frowned, “But the `Stink Cloud' is not the part of my idea. In fact, it will never be.” Suddenly, Sky's halo floated high, which normally happens when angels have an idea. “Fine, don't come. I'll just have to take Abigail!” Abigail, the purple angel, was Florie's best friend. And Florie wont let Abigail go anywhere without her. “FINE,” Florie sighed, “Just bring the gas masks, I'll definitely need `em.”



“NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! There is absolutely, NO WAY I would go to that stinky cloud of yours. Impossible. No way. Never.” Abigail looked away. “For your friend's sake, go! Don't you get it? Flor needs help, Abi!” Sky said. “Yeah…” Florie said, looking at her feet, “If you wont go, my splendorous garden will be ruined! What's gonna happen then to the garden competition? Huh?” Abigail looked at them, and then flicked her hair backwards. “My lovely, precious, beautiful purple hair or that slpendi-whatever garden of yours?” Sky and Florie looked at each other, and said “Fine, don't go,” and turned away to walk, when Abigail jumped out of her seat and said, “I didn't say anything yet!!! Yes, I will go!”



“We'll need as much angels as we can, Fira! You HAVE to come! Even Abi is coming!” Florie pleaded. “Abi? Coming? Shocking…” Fira replied, not sounding too shocked. “Oh please,” Abigail frowned, “It doesn't mean I would go to that stink cloud EVER again.” I didn't mean that, I meant…” “WOULD YOU TWO JUST QUIT IT?!” Sky shouted. Uh-oh, I'm getting this vibi-jibi vibrations tingling about Sky…Florie thought. She flew quietly to her garden while these three are busy shouting at each other.



Florie was busy watching the two worms struggling to reach the other side of the garden, but have to pass the never ending blades of grass. After finishing a blade, they'll have to climb another one. She took the two worms and landed them into their spot. The two worms circled three times and went away. “You're welcome,” Florie whispered, as if she knew that the worms were saying thank you to her. As she was about to go back to her swing, she heard a familiar voice. “There you are my two sweet worms! Oh where have you been? You've made me SO worried!” Florie followed the voice and there she was, with the two worms on her head. “SWEETIE?!” Sweetie smiled sweetly. “Oh, hi Florie! What's up?” Florie frowned at her. “Don't `What's up me! Where have you been? I thought you were...” “I was going to!” Sweetie said, kicking a stone, “Sky's Galaxy Cloud wasn't working, and...” But, Florie wasn't listening. Hearing the word, Galaxy cloud, she rushed up behind her; grabbed Sky's Galaxy Cloud and flew away, without even noticing Sweetie going, “HEEEEEYYYYY!!!!! I TOLD YOU!!! IT'S NOT WORKING!!!” and followed her up to Sky's garage.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment