Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Trouble

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 3 - Trouble

Chapter 3 - Trouble


A.N I just made the font bigger so yeah.



Back up to Sky's Garage, The three angels have stopped fighting. Abigail was looking at her nails, making sure the centimeters were all the same. Fira was exhausted, and it's pretty obvious that she shouted the loudest after all...Like she always does when it comes to arguing. And, Sky was busy spraying perfume on the stink cloud, which, obviously, won't work. “HEY ANGELZ!!!” Florie yelled, “SWEETIE CAME BACK!!! AND I BROUGHT THE GALAXY CLOUD!!!!” Abigail, as usual, was the first to jump. “Oh, thank you, thank you, and thank you!!! You saved my...well...hair!!!” She said, hugging Florie. “Its ok,” Florie grinned, “It's for the best of...” “I...said...stop...flying!” Sweetie panted, as she collapsed on the fluffy cloud. “I...need...water...” She panted, wiping up her sweat. Fira jumped next. “Why are you...over reacting? I hate to tell you this...but it's SO gay. You should go to drama lessons. “I...am...NOT....over...reacting...” Sweetie scolded, but in a polite way. “Oh yes you are...” “Oh no I'm not...” “Yes you...” “Oh no, not again!!!” Florie wailed, “We are certainly NOT arguing again.” Abigail, who came back to give Sweetie the water, asked, “What's going on? I can hear you from inside the cloud. You know that there was an old lady next door, and she is so...well...old, that she hates noises...” But, Fira was screaming at the top of Sweetie's noise, and Florie was shushing them, in a very loud manner. “Actually,” Florie shouted, “Not too old, lets say...maybe...131 YEARS OLD?!” That made everyone shut up. Sky went back from polishing the Galaxy Cloud. “Everyone aboard!” Sky grinned. Sweetie was about to say something, but shut her mouth, and went inside.



The ride was, quite normal. The vision of the sun and the clouds around Sky's garage suddenly whooshed away like the speed of a Racing cloud, but much way faster. The vision of stars suddenly appeared, and few planets with the colors of Red, yellow, Pink and Blue, also whooshed away like Sky's home. They were seconds away from Princess Alice's galaxy, and then suddenly, instead of stars going backwards, the Stars went North-East. “What's happening?” Sweetie shivered, hugging Fira. “Stop hugging me!” Fira said, pushing her away. Sky was pressing buttons, and after a couple, she announced, “The main part of the cloud is malfunctioning. The system is broken down, and it looks like someone has jammed the....gas case.” “What?!” Abigail cried, “I knew I should've taken the stink cloud!” Florie was straining to hear her, because her voice was getting carried away by the wind. “We are going way too fast!” Sky yelled, “14, 002 kilometers an hour!” Fira must've heard her, because it was the first time she cared about things. “What do we do then? And why did it happen?” Sweetie's halo floated higher than usual. “That's it!” She remembered, “I was trying to tell you guys about it, but no one would listen!” Florie was leaning her ears near her and saying, “What did you say?! No one would eaten? It doesn't make sense!” Sweetie must've misheard her, because she said, “I was trying to tell you that the Galaxy cloud isn't working! I saw thaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!” The ship was going faster ever second. Abigail was trying to say something but was interrupted by a loud bang and crash.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment