Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Not a bird...

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 4 - Not a bird...

Chapter 4 - Not a bird...


A.N At last...we are getting somewhere!!! For those of you who have short memories, the last sentence was: Abigail was trying to say something but was interrupted by a loud bang and crash.



The dust and sand was being carried by the wind as the breeze grew stronger, and a small rock hitted a cotton-type of thing that it went straight through it. The thing was buried in the sand, making that part of land a great big lump. A purple-haired angel stood up, stretched her arms and said, “Good morning! What a lovely, sunny day. It's a perfect day to...” she said as she opened her eyes, looked around and squealed, “This is not the mall!!! Ahhhh!!!” Sky was startled up by the noise. “*yawn*, what's going on?” She asked, standing up. Abigail grabbed her hand and said, “Sky...I have a terrible news...we are not at the mall!!! Ahhhh!!!” Sky shooked her head. “We are NOT supposed to be at the mall! We are supposed to be at the next galaxy, which is meant to be...” Sky looked around and whispered, “Here.” Abigail stared at her, then looked around. “You mean, here?!” She said, stomping her foot on the ground, “This is Princess Alice's Galaxy? Oh my God, Our trash dump is WAY better than this...trash dump! I mean, hey, Maybe Princess Alice is lazy after all! Ha! I'm way better than her. By the way, why is this place like this, anyway?” Florie, who was hearing her, got up and spoke, “Because this isn't Princess Alice's Galaxy,” She said, disappointed. “I remember the first time I went there. There were wild flowers every corner you looked, green grass, birds that can tell time and...You'll never have to worry if you left your watch because there are clocks everywhere.” “Florie's right,” Sky nodded, analyzing the sand from her hi-tech watch, “This planet is indeed...dead.” “Oh, poor bird! *sob* *sob*, I'm feeling sorry for this sweet, little bird! Florie, would you please give this bird its life back?” Florie went where Sweetie is and with a touch, the bird opened its eyes and went to Sweetie's arms. “Oh, you sweet little thing! Come to mommy!” Sweetie said, hugging it. While Abigail and Sky started exploring this `dead' planet, Fira walked over to them and, after a few shouts, calmed down and walked further south. “You are right, Sweet, this bird is sweet! It looks kinda familiar, though,” Florie said, patting it, “Let's ask Sky what kind of breed this bird is.” Both angels flew up to Sky. “Sky,” Sweetie asked, “Could you please tell what kind of breed this bird is?” “Yes, please?” Florie begged, “We wanna know what it eats and stuff. So we can take care of it.” Sky looked at them. “Ok...but don't let it inside Abi's room. You know how she reacts.” Both angels laughed. Sky took the helpless bird, scanned it, and after beeps and tits, she looked at the results, stunned. “Unfortunately, this is not a bird at all. In fact, this is...”

A.N Sorry it's not too long, but I have 2 stop there. I'll update soon!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment