Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Princess Alice the bird

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 5 - Princess Alice the bird

Chapter 5 - Princess Alice the bird


A.N Here we go! Chappie 5!!! Enjoy?



“Who?! No, no no no no no! Princess Alice! Wake up!” Florie said, shaking the bird. Sky was staring at what Florie is doing, and Sweetie was examining the bird. “Doesn't look like a princess to me!” She said, grinning, “Sky, check your watch. There must be something wrong.” Sky, who was a high-tech master, used her powers to scan the watch. “Nope, nothing wrong. Besides, if there was, I could've been feeling these vibi-jibi vibrations.” “Vibi-Jibi what?” Sweetie asked, one of her eyebrows up, “Luckily, I brought my watch-TV you gave me on my birthday. I would definitely die of boredom here!” Sweetie said, raising her palm, and the watch-TV appeared. She sat on a corner, and turned it on. “Come on, Flor, let's go to Abi and stuff to tell them the news.” And with that, both angels went to Abigail and Fira.



There are how many colors of the rainbow? How many colors of the rainbow? Say it with me! One color of the rainbow, two colors of the rainbow, three, and four...” “Five, six, and seven colors of the rainbow...” Sweetie was singing with the episode she was watching, while four of the angels were busy trying to wake up Princess Alice...who was...disguised as a bird. “There are seven colors of the rainbow and...Hey! Why did you turn that off?” Sweetie complained, who was concentrating on the very little screen of the watch-TV, was now looking at the Green Angel, with her pink eyes staring at Florie's green eyes. “We don't have time to fool around!” Florie said, hands on her waist. “But, that was the last season of the rainbow kids!” Sweetie sighed. Florie shooked her head. “If you don't help us, this will be our last season of our lives! Now, let's go!” She argued, grabbing Sweetie's arm and flying to the other angels.



Sky was doing the best she can, bossing Abigail and Fira for the ingredients for waking the Princess up. And, right now, seems nothing works. “Ok,” Sky sighed, “Let's do another one. Abigail, get the rustling leaves, Fira, get a handful of sand. Now, let's get moving, people!” “Maybe, you get moving!” Abigail scolded, her eyebrows going downwards, her arms folded. “Look, we don't have time for this, Abi.” Sky said, trying her best to calm down. “No,” Abigail argued, “You look. Fira and I are moving all around, looking for ingredients. And you just stand there, being Ms I'm so perfect, blabbering around saying, `Abigail! Too dry! Fira too wet!'”, she mimicked. “Abi, just, get the move on, will you? Do you want to stay there, being the relaxing one and die? Or help us get back to our own galaxy?” After 3 seconds, Abigail flew to a pile of rustly, old leaves, and muttering something about not being fair. Florie and Sweetie came down and said, “What can we do?” Sky looked at them, looks at the helpless, little bird, and whispered, “You two can figure out some spells for Princess Alice while I go check for some more.” And with that, she headed to the dusty side of the...well...place. “What is wrong with her?” Sweetie asked, trying to be innocent. “I don't know, Sweet,” Florie whispered, “She's been acting so weirdly. Anyways...” She grabbed the book of spells Sky gave them, “Hmm...Oh, what's this?” She said, looking at the glowing paragraph. “Weird...” Sweetie said, looking closely, “I don't remember seeing that paragraph there...” Florie was reading the heading. “It says, A spell for undoing spells...ok, stand back, Sweetie, I'm gonna try this out.” She said, and with a cough, she announced some unusual language, and there was a magic boom. Then a cloud of Gold smoke. Sweetie cleared the smoke, and said, “No use, the bird is still there.” “Hello,” a voice boomed.



A.N Well...it's pretty obvious what happen...for those of you who doesn't get it, just wait for the next chappie. Speaking of chapters, sorry this chapter was too long than usual...I'll do better next time.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment