Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Help

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 6 - Help

Chapter 6 - Help


A.N (no comments)



“And who are you?” Sweetie asked, hands on her waist, looking up and down on the angel, “No offence, but you've got the weirdest eyes I've ever seen in my whole entire life!” The angel just smiled. “Why...uh...thank you!” “Thank you?” Sweetie asked, “I said, you have got weird eyes! Man, you must be a weirdo too!” The angel put her hands on her chest, looking shocked. “Uhh...” Florie woke up and said, “Sweetie? And...Oh my God, Princess Alice!” Florie said, flying to her. “Pri-princess Ali-sse?” Sweetie said, shaking. Princess Alice laughed, “Don't you worry, I'm no mad at all!” “I...I take back all I said, your highness, I'm very sorry,” Sweetie nodded, flying to the other angels. Florie was still looking at Princess Alice, very shocked. “I-I can't believe you are really here, your highness! My garden...competition...spell...antitode...you've come to help! You are our only hope!” Princess Alice shooked her head. “I have other things to do; I have to move time backwards...” “But, why?” “Well,” the princess sighed, “Before you got here, there was a war between my planet and our arch planet. My armies got killed, the guards have been taken down, and my ladies have been taken away. Only I was remained. I disguised myself as a bird, to hide away from the evil forces. But, I was too weak to undo the spell, I just collapsed. And that is when you angels came in. Dear Florie, whatever your problem is, I can't help you. ” “But-But” Florie stammered, “Listen, Alice, I don't care what to call you, highness or whatever. We planned to use that stink cloud, just to come here, but used the Galaxy cloud instead, and then we didn't realize it was broken, we crashed off here, outfits stained, transportation broken, split ends!!! And, we caused all that trouble to come here, and this is what you say? I can't help you?” she turned away. “Some princess you are.” “Wait!” Princess Alice cried, “I might be able to help you.”



A.N I made the rest of this, and then forgot to save it. It was so good! I got lazy of doing it again, so I'll do it later. Besides, it's holidays here in Australia!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment