Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The warning

My first fanfic..about the 5 angels I drew on the 'Original-Characters' Section...no flamez plz

Chapter 7 - The warning

Chapter 7 - The warning


A.N No comments



“So, you are Princess Alice,” Abigail said, looking at her, “riiiight.” “Yes, right. I' am Princess Alice,” She said, doing a small bow. “I didn't mean that...” Abigail said, looking like she's looking at a dumb weirdo. “What do you mean then?” “Uhh...” Abigail said, moving away from her, “you don't wanna know.” “When are we going back?” Sweetie asked, patiently. “Sweet, ever heard of, anxious?” Fira asked. “No?” Sweetie said one eyebrow up. Fira sighed, “Whatever.” “Ladies, ladies, please calm down.” Princess Alice cried, “Thank you. I will do the spell in a couple of moments. But, I have to tell you what is going to happen.” “Damn!” Fira cursed. “What is wrong, my dear?” Princess Alice asked Fira. “I love surprises, and you are just gonna spoil it if you tell us what is going to happen.” “Shut it,” Sky shushed. “Well, Fira, I have to tell you. When you enter the time portal, you will feel being sucked. And, whatever you do, do not open your eyes.” The princess warned. “And, why is that?” Florie asked. “There is a spell my enemies cursed on me. The time portal is surrounded by darkness, so whoever opens their eyes shall suffer their life...or what you call on your planet...die.” “Eep!” Sweetie shrieked. “Oh...thanks for telling, anyway. I guess not all surprises are cool...” Fira said, blushing. “And, Fira, you are also starting.” “Oh man!” Fira whined. “Would you like some cheese and crackers to go with that whine?” Abigail teased. “No, thanks.” Fira replied, giving the purple angel a death glare. “Chill,” Abigail smirked, “I just wanna go home.” “Lame excuse,” Fira whispered. “I heard that!” Abigail snarled. After 3 seconds, everyone went quiet. Princess Alice was saying something in her language, then, a huge blob of gold...thing...beside her appeared. “What is that thing?” Sweetie asked. Sky, being the genius one, replied, “I don't even know!” “For being the smartest one, I must say you're pretty dumb not knowing that!” Fira yelled, as the wind grew stronger. “Shut up! As if you know!” Abigail shouted. Florie was about to say something, the time angel shouted, “The portal is ready! All of you, in!” Sweetie came in first, eyes closed, Sky following her lead, then Abigail and Fira. Florie was about to come in then she turned to Princess Abigail then said, “Thanks...for everything.” “Do not mention it, Florie, It is the only way I could do for bringing me back to my own self. Now I know the enemy's tactics, I could improve my army better! When I travel back from time, of course.” “Well, good luck with that.” Florie nodded, then before she goes in the portal, she turned back and said, “Uhh...Princess?” “Yes?” “Um...which part of the day are you putting us in?” Florie asked with concern. “The day you were awake that day,” Princess Alice smiled. Florie smiled back, then went into the portal.



The sun was shining brightly. The birds were chirping. Florie woke up, flung her blanket away, stretched her arms and looked at the time. “7:30?! Not 7:30!!!” She ran downstairs, about to go to her antitode and remembered, Make trap from little angel! Since Princess Alice traveled me back from time, I know exactly where to trap her!



“Got you ya little puff of mischief!” Florie smirked, as
she caught a little evil angel, growling at her, “What do you say for yourself?” Florie added. “You'll regret this,” The evil angel growled, “You'll so totally regret that you have ever done this. In other words, you will pay.” “Oh, how cute,” Florie smiled, “how much?” “IM SERIOUS!” The little angel yelled, and with that, she attacked Florie with her dark electric shock. “Ouch! That hurts! Hey-no one from this planet uses dark electric shock! In fact, no one uses any dark power at all! This means you're from...No! You can't be! We have an energy shield around our planet to keep your allies away from us!” “Ha-ha!” The evil thing smirked, “My daddy broke that thing. Now, every one of us can come here! Ha-ha!” “No one can break that shield!” Florie snarled, her eyes turning all green, which always happens when angels get angry, depends on what color they're into. “Unless...The god of darkness! Alijaz! Oh no!” She used her communication powers using the wind to send messages to the other angels. “Abi, Fira. Sweet, Sky, come to my tree house, now! The...dark forces are invading!” “Which planet?” Abigail replied. “Our worst enemy planet! Krujan!” All of the angels gasped. “We'll be there in a flash,” Fira answered back, then all of then went off. Florie turned back. “As for you-hey! Where are you?” Instead, she saw a letter beneath her feet. It says,



Your planet will pay. Prepare for the worst. We have kidnapped your goddess, Amelia.
To get her back, one powerful angel must save her, no more than an hour. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Time is ticking!



Florie stared at the letter then went to the tree house.



~~ The End ~~




A.N Sad ending, isn't it? Well...just wait for the next story! Not chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kitty_kat2145 on September 24, 2005, 5:52:03 PM

kitty_kat2145 on
kitty_kat2145
Note: As you may see Princess Alice told fira that Fira will go first in the portal...but as you may see i said Sweetie went first...my mind whent blank on that one...sorry but i cant change my mind anymore im not going back and editing it sorry