Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Florie's Disappearance

Continued story from 'Angelz,' So...if you haven't read 'Angelz' yet...some stuff might...well...confuse you. 2nd fanfic and dont be harsh on me! =^ ^=

Chapter 2 - Florie's Disappearance

Chapter 2 - Florie's Disappearance


0:56:42 minutes left



“Let's go around town and ask questions,” Abigail grinned, “then we'll do a competition to see who's the strongest! Then we'll...” “Brains!” Fira smirked, “It's too risky. And we'll end up with a competition of who is the first one to DIE!!!” “Oops...” Abigail said, smiling. “What do we do then?” Sweetie said, looking so utterly confused. “I know,” Florie whispered, “I'll go.” “What?!” Sky said, looking so confused. “No! So totally utterly godly wrong!!!” Abigail snapped, “I won't loose my best friend, just because she's so upset about this! Don't let upset take over you! DON'T YOU DARE DIE!!!” “For the planet, yes, I dare myself,” Florie
whispered, “I don't care anyway. I'd rather die to save the Goddess than die here. Then, I will die for a reason. Remember; don't waste your life for no reason!” “What are you thinking, Flor?!” Sweetie said, frowning, “You're our friend! What if we 5 all work together?” “Work together?!” Fira snapped, looking totally disgusted, “You expect me to work with yous? Pa-lease! I was born in a planet where every single angel works ALONE! A...L...O...N...E! Alone!” “We don't have time for this Fira!” Abigail scolded, attacking Fira with her powers. Luckily, Fira dodged it. “So, you want to fight, huh?” Fira smiled...evilly...”Well...it's a fight you get!” Abigail growled, and before both of them even attack, Sweetie stopped them. “Guys, Guys! STOP! How could you two fight in a time like this?! Talk about common sense!” Abigail's eyes went from all purple to normal. “Oh…sorry, Sweetie…I just couldn't take it. Little Miss Goodie-Goodie here is being so…well…annoying! `Hey, look at me! I work alone!'” She mimicked. “Are you mimicking me?” Fira growled. “PEOPLE!” Sky scolded, “SHUT UP!!!YOU TWO AREN'T GOING TO START THIS AGAIN, ARE YOU?!” “Sky's right,” For the first time of history, Fira agreed, “I mean, hey, Florie was right. We shouldn't waste our life for no reason. Life is valuable. So…even though I hate to say this, but, let's work together.” “Now you're talkin'!” Abigail smiled. “Yay!” Sweetie punched in the air. “Did you hear that, Florie?” Sky whispered at her back. “Hey Florie, Florie? Florie?” She turned around. “Oh no!” “What? Abigail asked. “Florie! She's...She's...” “Gone?” Sweetie asked. Sky nodded. With that, Abigail went to Florie's Balcony and shouted, “FLORIE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! IM COMING!!!”



A.N Oh no! Is all I can say.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment