Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Splitted up

Continued story from 'Angelz,' So...if you haven't read 'Angelz' yet...some stuff might...well...confuse you. 2nd fanfic and dont be harsh on me! =^ ^=

Chapter 3 - Splitted up

Chapter 3 - Splitted up


0:47:07 minutes left



The wind was growing stronger. The lovely, sunny blue sky turned into dark purple. The happy senses of happy angels turned into dark senses and death. Four angels from the horizon were the only ones to be sensed. “Do you think she's still alive?” Sweetie whispered to Sky, “I'm already dead! Do you think she'll live?” Sky replied back, only louder this time. “Shut up, you two,” Abigail shushed, “She'll live.” “In a time like this?” Fira asked, struggling from the purple winds, “Oh I don't think so, missy, she headed towards the dangerous part. Dangerous.” “Where is the dangerous part, anyway?” Abigail asked. “Straight then turn around on the first corner,” Fira said, smartly. “Let's go there then!” And with that, Abigail flew off. Sky nudges Fira's arm. “Nice move, hot shot. We're trying to hide that away from her, remember?” “So what?” Fira snarled, “Even if we get to the corner, she'll see flying creatures and dark electric stuff anyway. So, ha.” “So ha' yourself,” Sweetie said, “We had a plan, remember? I was supposed to distract her.” “Oh…yeah…and that,” Fira blushed.



“Florie! Florie! Floooooorie!” Abigail yelled. While she speaks, her words repeat again and again. She's inside a cave. It was dark and creepy. Abigail freaks out with these things, but for her friend's sake, she didn't care. She got through all the guards, so why be scared? Abigail kept on walking, till she got tired. She was about to give up and turn away, when she heard a noise. She turned around. A pink angel was standing at the opening of the gate, and she was crying. At her background were dark powers all around. “Sweetie!” Abigail called, flying to her. “Abigail, I'm so glad you're here,” Sweetie sobbed, “All of us were separated and I came to the dangerous part of the planet. I thought I was going to die!” Abigail did her best not to comfort her, it's time she learns the hard way, she thought. Instead, she asked Sweetie, “Do you know where the rest went?” “Well,” Sweetie replied, “Sky went east, and Fira went south, the safest part. The nearest from us is Fira, then we'll all meet then find Sky.” “Let's go,” Abigail said, holding Sweetie's hand and flying south.



A.N I know...a short one...but hey it doesn't need too be long...or it does...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment