Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

About a 7 years old princess who hates adults...and is very rich...chapter one may make no sense but sooner it'll make sense so dont worry.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction


A.N New story.



I don't expect to live in a life like this. With dragons and magic wands that trap princesses in high, tall towers where they can't step in fresh soil ever again. Gotcha, didn't I? I mean, we all know that such stuff doesn't exist at all. Even for a 7 years old person like me. What I was trying to say was, I do live with a garden full of flowers and fluttering butterflies on rainbow-colored fountains and grasses smelled like strawberry-flavored lollypops, just the way I liked our garden to be. Actually, it is MY garden, in M backyard, in MY castle. No no no, don't you think I'm dreaming, just because I'm a 7 years old. I mean, what is wrong with people these years? They would expect an adult when they say that, that's for sure. So one time, I asked my royal servant Lila to dress me up as an adult. Unfortunately, I ended up in our royal hospital next to my bedroom. Hm...Pretty funny, isn't it? When I attempted to tell everyone about me, no one believes. Adults. What? Why are you looking at me like that? He he, I must've confused you. I'm a princess. No, don't turn around! Here, I'll prove it to you, since you're the only visitor that came to my cubby house that has a portal to lead you to here, well, it's my pleasure to show you around. What? You didn't even know that portal exists? Oh, how did you even get here then? Boy, you are dumber than I thought. But, hey, at least you believe that I'm a princess, right? Right? Oh, not until I show you around? Okay, fine. Just, please don't tough that purple dragon wondering around the hallway. Ha! Just kidding! Come on in!



So...this is the hallway, with my pictures hanged on golden nails. Yes, gold. Not painted or fake gold. You can even take one for a souvenir! Ok, you might be thinking I've gone cookoo, but that's how rich I' am. What? What did you say? You want to go to the garden now? Oh, later! There's more in here, waiting for you! Here's the royal kitchen, which was, the most favorite part of every guests I have. No, not you too! And don't even think about tasting that 5 foot sized cake over there. We'll serve that later, on my party.
Since I don't have too many guests around...I'll invite you! Well...actually...you're my only guest. But, hey, at least we can have the cake to ourselves! And here we are! Dum! Dum! Dum! Presenting, the most wonderful, splendorous, fantastic, worthy-ok! Ok! Here, my bedroom. Not so worthy, it's just made of GOLD!!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Hey, you can hang out here with me anytime! We'll have games, food, real-life virtual adventure with my virtual glasses that I got that is not in the markets yet my doing my tantrums-Huh? What did you say? You wanna go to my garden now? Why are you so physced about it? Oh, let me guess...wait...I don't know what to guess. Ok, ok, you win. Let's go to that garden of mine.



Well, here it is! No, no no no no no! Don't you dare lick my rainbow fountain! Arghh! And don't you even think about eating my strawberry grass...that's for my candy worms that live at that chocolate tree over there. No, don't you eat the worms too! Nooo!



Ok...that was...exciting...so exciting that it would surely kill me! Well...so far...you're the most, and only, enthusiastic friend I've ever had. So, do you believe me now? Phew, at least someone believes me! Ooops, I think that's my lunch bell. Well, come and visit me next time!
I really need some help with my math's homework. Don't you look at me like that! Even princesses need to study! Everyone needs education! Well, some that cares about it, anyway. Huh? No...I don't go to real schools where you go to one room and you have 23 students and only one teacher and do some messy painting with your hands and stay there for almost 8 hours, I have a 3-hour private school for myself! Gosh, I can't imagine having to sit on chairs with desks all day and writing some unnecessary writings on your notebooks! Oh no, I think that's my `Get here now or I'll call your dad' Lunch bell, Well, come visit next time! Bye!



Princess Zody

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment