Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter2- THE PARTY!!!

This is what happens when a crazed fangirl makes a FMA script for random FMA characters. What exactly is a 'sex pie'? Why is Roy playing a randome instument? Why is scar having a 2 man party with Al? FIND OUT HERE!!!!
*warning, may contain some spoilers*

Chapter 2 - Chapter2- THE PARTY!!!

Chapter 2 - Chapter2- THE PARTY!!!
My FMA script 2!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own FMA, but I wish it did. Ed would belong to me!!!!!!!!

Everyone is in Ed's hotel room, because he called everyone and said that he's having a party. Actually, I called everyone. (Im living with him, remember!!! XD)

Me: Good idea to call this party, Edo!!! *purrs*
Ed: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!! MY NAME IS ED!!! *Growls*
Me: Never!!! Heh, look at wrath!!!
Wrath: *Drunk* *In the corner crying*
Ed: That's mean. *mumble* Even if he does have my arm and leg, and gave them up for auto-mail in the film.
Me: HAH!!! HE DRUNK!!!!
Ed: Whatever. *goes away*
Scar: *Karaoke* DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME!!! *dancing*
Roy: OMG I FOUND A PENNY UNDER THE SOFA!!! HEY RIZA!!! LOOK!!!
Riza: *Takes penny* Great, but did you ever stop to think that the penny that you just found could belong to the tenants of this room? Did you? DID YOU SIR?!
Roy: Shut-up, Hawkeye, you're not my mother! SHE WAS SEXY!!! *runs off crying*
Ed: O-O this party has been going on for 3 days!!! I want to go to sleep!!! *Sniffle*
Winry: *appears in a body cast in a wheelchair* You can go to sleep with me. *winks*
Me: frack OFF dog!!!!! *Pushes her out the window* *15 storey drop* Ha, that got rid of her. *Nods*
Envy: Come on, I don't bite. *Glued to the ceiling* PLEASE LET ME DOWN!!!
Me: No. Your hair knocks everything over. *pokes Ed* Now, my sexy friend, where were we?
Al: PARTY IN THE HIZHOUSE!!! *Runs into everyone*
Me: GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! *punches him*
Ross: *appears* *clicks fingers* Awwwwwww.
Al: Just because you look like Roy, doesn't mean you have the same powers as him. SHAME.
Ross: I don't look like Roy! I HAVE A MOLE!!!
Riza: Not to mention sex difference. Though you do kind of look like Roy.
Ross: Yes, sex difference. *shifty eyes*
Lust: *Appears* LOOK AT MEH BOOBS!!! THERE SOOOO BIG!!! *strokes boobs*
Everyone: *looking* *crickets*
Winry: *Appears, her wheel chair all broken* Im back again!!! *sees lust* Gah, you call them boobs? These are boobs!!! *Gets out boobs*
Everyone: *gasp*
Al: BOOB OFF!!!! *crickets* Word. *Bops away*
Me: Al, stop trying to be cool. No-one uses `word' anymore. Looks like you lost track of trends in that suit of armour, proberly because no-one talked to you. *fizzle* BURN!
Winry: *Boob fighting with lust*
Riza: *takes off top* *joins in* WOOOOO!!!
Lust: YOU CANNOT WIN!!!! I AM THE ULTIMATE BOOB-IE-NATER!!!! *matrix*
Me: GET OUT OF EDS HOUSE BEFORE I SET ROY ON YOU!!!
Roy: *In a cage in the corner* MUST……HAVE…….PENNY!!! *Roar*
Winry: I know, lets all be prostitutes!!! That way I can money to pay for the 23 operations I need!!!
Riza: *Drunk* OK!!! Wow, I get drunk fast, even though I haven't had any alcohol what o ever!!!*They leave*
Me: AND DON'T COME BACK!!! *snarls*
Ed: *sighs* Hey, I've just noticed something. Why do I have to have words in stars in everything I say? *shakes fist* Yea, like that!
Me: I don't know. Im still pretty traumatized from the boob off. *Stare*
Ed: *slaps me* Snap out of it. Please take away the stars! *puppy dog eyes*
Me: No. That's how I record everything that's happening to you. Watch this.
Ed: *Breathe* *heartbeat* *breathe* *heartbeat* *breathe* Ok. *heartbeat* Stop. *breathe* That. *heart beat* Now. *Breathe* STOP!!! I think people get the point. Im breathing and I have a heartbeat because im alive, even though I don't know how, since im living with you.
Me: *Gets out whip disguised as a stethoscope* XD you sure about that? *puts on doctors outfit* Maybe you need a check-up. *Wink*
Ed: *Throws scar at me and runs off*
Scar: Why does no one love me? Just because im bringing sexy back XD

So, in the end, everyone ran away because Roy got out of his cage and started biting people.

Lust, Riza and Winry where very successful prostitutes. People just couldn't believe that cartoon characters where offering to give real people sex. Also, there boobs are very big. And one has a gun.

Al made a rap song, but was hated because he used the words `cheese', `pie' and `cake' in the same sentence. The name of his song was; ``Why eat the pop-noodle, when you could have the ROY-sauce.'' (You know, Roy instead of soy? Soy-sauce? Roy-sauce?) He made £2.99, and that was only because someone bought the single by mistake.

Envy was finally removed from the ceiling, after 2 hours of struggling. Actually getting him off didn't take long, it was just his hair. Everyone thought he was wearing a wig, but his hair was real O.O

Ross tried to make herself look different by dying her hair green. She also tried to get cosmetic surgery on her mole, but she didn't have any insurance. So she put a plaster over it and took a Saturday job as a Nelly impersonator. Despite the fact she's a woman.

And finally, Ed kicked me out of his apartment, after I got drunk and trashed it by `accident'. Then he got kicked out when I blamed it on him. So now, were both home-less, but at least were together. Not really. Im just following him.

Peace out, and remember, I know where you live. Not really, but I wish I did, because I need a house at the moment.












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment