Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "When you think the world is ending..."

Too very special children, a boy and a girl, 9 years old and twins. They were separated at birth. What happens when the line between them is complete opposite, but in their hearts, is the same feeling? The same long for something else?

Chapter 2 - "When you think the world is ending..."

Chapter 2 - "When you think the world is ending..."


Chapter Two - “When you think the world is ending…”



Dusk's Diary

“Mother was never a drug addict to me. She was kind and loving and beautiful. She loved me as a son, not just as another one of the world's many children. I was 5, and she was 23. So young for a mother, sometimes I think that maybe I was too much for her. I don't know why she had to die, why she took her life away. Was it for me? If that had been the case, I would have killed myself also. I could never live with the fact that my own mother died just for me. It's too much to live for. Diary, God, people who can read my thoughts as much as I can read yours; I loved her. She was my life. And now I have nothing to live for.

“Some times I wonder where my father has been all these years…why hasn't he come back? Is he even alive? I don't care anymore. Life is over for me anyways. My foster parents want to get help for me, but I don't need help. I am perfectly sane; that kind of help is for crazy people. Am I one of them? Do my abilities make me so different that I am one of them? Please don't make me go there…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment