Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The whole story

I know people are probably wondering why my username is such an abstract thing as kittyshootingstar. Well the story was a bit long to put on my profile (plus at the time I put this up a glitch kept me from updating my profile), so here it is. This is a short, one-shot story, sooooooo... If you are curious, or bored or something, you can read this.

Chapter 1 - The whole story

Chapter 1 - The whole story
Well, I said that someday I would type up the long and interesting story of why my username is kittyshootingstar. To tell you the truth, it’s not all that long or interesting, but people were wondering, so I guess I’ll tell you.

It started when I was first registering on another site. I really wanted a name that had ‘kitty’ in it, but of course, all feasible usernames with ‘kitty’ in them were taken. Now, I didn’t want any numbers in my username, so I gave up on kitty and moved on to my second choice, ‘star’.
I don’t think I need to tell you that all of the ‘star’ names were taken. I then tried various combinations of ‘shooting star’. At this point, I was exasperated! I tried everything I could think of, from dogs, to cats, to foods. (Now remember, I was not as skilled at using the internet at the time this was happening, so bear with me. This was like, three years ago.) About ready to give up, I had a sudden burst of inspiration. Why not combine my first and second choices?
After trying all of the combinations, including shootingkittystar and shooting_star__kitty, I finally decided on kittyshootingstar. It was odd, but I was an odd kid, and I liked it. And so the legacy of kittyshootingstar was born!


Sorry it's so short, but I told you it wasn’t as glamorous as you might have thought. But kittyshootingstar is who I am now, and who I always will be. Unless someone sees this or just randomly picks this username and uses it on another site. But that’s another story, and another fanfic for the future.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment