Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2-What Xana thinks

when ulricks cousin comes to town things get a little more exiting. He becomes part of the crew but when this happens Xana gets a bit stronger.

Chapter 2 - 2-What Xana thinks

Chapter 2 - 2-What Xana thinks
Chapter 2

Its the next day Devon wakes up and sees odd and ulrick have left the room. He goes to Jeremy. Jeremys head is on his desk hid hands are covering his head Jeremy is crying. yumi and Aleita are also in the room they are crying as well. devon asks "whats going on?" Jeremy Explains that X.A.N.A took odd and ulrick hostage and wants aleitas memory. Devon sees that it is a tough time and wants to help but has no plan. Jeremy says there is a activated tower but there are 30 crabs in the way and they can destroy them without odd and ulrick. Devon says that they might need other help. Devon suggests that they get sissys help and from william.
so they do that all 5 of them are transferd to lyoko. Jeremy starts the countdown and says you might need my help he runs to the scanner and for his 2nd time is in lyoko.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OddDellaRhobbia on July 21, 2006, 10:18:26 AM

OddDellaRhobbia on
OddDellaRhobbiawhats up with the frigging short chapters???