Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3-To easy

when ulricks cousin comes to town things get a little more exiting. He becomes part of the crew but when this happens Xana gets a bit stronger.

Chapter 3 - 3-To easy

Chapter 3 - 3-To easy
Chapter 3
they all are in lyoko devon aleita and yumi show jeremy sissy and william how to attack and stuff "try not to commit Suicide".Devon yelled and they all laughed! I miss odd said aleita i miss his horable jokes too. then they see the 30 krabs coming their way Devon gets ready attacks with his spikes and kills 5 crabs with 6 spikes "woow that was easy" then he got shot and lost 15 life points." gotta stay in control". Jeremy throws his ninja stars and kills 2 out of his 3 stars. then a taranchula comes. Devon threw 8 spikes killed 10 krabs!. sissy blows a sonic call and destroys all the krabs. but now there where 40 krankulats and 1 taranchula she used her call again and killed every monster aleita ran to the tower deactivated it and brought back Ulrick and Odd but little did they no Xana was getting stronger and stronger!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OddDellaRhobbia on July 21, 2006, 10:21:48 AM

OddDellaRhobbia on
OddDellaRhobbiaYou spell Ulrich like that and Aelita like that. Just letting u know.

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on May 31, 2006, 1:40:00 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_Nevermoreyeah this is awesome!
Please write more or I'll be sad 
:',(

codelyoko764333 on April 16, 2006, 7:15:38 AM

codelyoko764333 on
codelyoko764333Its ok cant wait for the next part.