Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the move

Jenny has just moved form america and left all her friends behide and as she arives at the airport and get into the lobby she meets yami and (no they don''''t share a body why cuz I didn''''t want them to)

Chapter 1 - the move

Chapter 1 - the move

Jenny just finished her last day of school before she moved to Japan. About month ago your mom and stepfather James told you were going to move to Domino Japan because they got a better job. You were sad that you had to leave your friends Jake and Sam they were like your little brother and sister.
Hey mom, James I’m home.
Great! You can help us finish packing we leave in two days. Your mother told you.
Ok mom. Be up there in a minute to help.
You helped you mom and stepfather finish packing clothes and the computer. The moving van had to go all the way to the Florida airport and then the plane had to Japan.
Then the phone went off. I’ll get. You said.
Hello?
Hey Jenny it’s me Sam.
Oh hi Sam what’s up?
Not much.
That’s cool hey listen Jake and I want to spend one last night with you so how about you meet us at Astro-skate tomorrow night.
Ok sure.
Ok bye.
Hangs up the phone.
Well good night mom. All right good night sweetie.
.
*Your dream*
~ You were walking down a long white hallway that seemed to go on forever until you saw a bright light a you came out the end. You came out to a beautiful flower garden there were flower of all kinds red rose, violets, wild flowers and even lilies. You then noticed you were wearing a white dress that went down to your knees and gold bracelets then you looked back you the once bright sunny sky was now pitch black and the flower garden was gone and you saw a pair of big red eyes. ~ The next morning Uh… what a strange dream. You got up and toke a shower and got dressed you wear a black tank top and black jeans and fish net arms. You went down stair and started to make breakfast for your mom, James, and yourself. You made bacon, eggs, and pancakes. You ate and left a note for your parents. You quietly close the door. Left the house and walked down the street listening to the car rushing down the road and the birds chirping.
Ahhh… I’m really going to miss it here. You continued down the sidewalk.
HEY JENNY!
Huh? You turned around and saw your two best friends Jake and Sam.
Oh hey guys.
Hey Jenny we’ve been looking for you.
Really how come? You asked.
We wanted to spend the whole day with you.
Later that day at 7:50 here
Jenny put this blind fold on. James said.
Why?
Cause it’s a surprise.
Ok.
You put the blind fold on and got in Jake’s car. When you felt the car stop Jake and Sam guided you into a building. When you toke the blind fold off you saw all your friends from school they though you a surprise going away party.
You guys did this all for me. You asked all teary eyed.
Yeah it was Jake and Sam’s idea. Your friend Tara said. Your friends got you some going away gifts that Jake and Sam got you a new duel monster deck. Your other friends got you a locket, drawing pad, and ipod.
Thank you guys for everything I promise I’ll never forget any of you. You hugged and said good-bye to everyone.
We hope you enjoy Japan. Your friends told you. Then Jake and Sam toke you home and went to bed.
The next morning the van had already left with the last few things.
All right Jenny! It's time to go now.
Well this is it I’m really leaving Florida and America for…*sigh* Domino, Japan. You packed your last bag in the car and got in the back seat and went to the airport to catch your flight. The plane landed in the airport and then you herd a voice called out all right the plane for Domino, Japan is now boarding.
Well that is us.
Your mom said. You guys found your seat and got buckled up as the flights attend walked down the walkway.
Ok now if you look in the handbook placed in fort of you.
You will see what to do in case an emergency.
Now if you’ll buckle up and stay seated until the light goes off.
Enjoy your flight and thank you for choosing Jusan Air-Flights. The flight attend said in a cheery voice.
The plane will be taking off in a few minutes. You got your backpack out form under your seat and toke out your drawing pad and started to draw designs on the back of the cover. Then you started to chew some gum to keep your ears form popping and listened to your new ipod you turned it on and saw that there were over 3,000 song to choose form. *Wow there’s a lot of songs to choose form that was so nice of them. * You though to yourself. Then the plane toke of for a 5 to 6 hour flight. You eventually fell a sleep.
* Your in a large white room and you looked in a mirror and saw your self as a 10year old but, you were wearing a white dress that went to your knees. Then a boy with 3 different colored hair colors he had yellow bangs, then black, and purple out lining at the end but the colors don’t blend. Ahh…there you are Jamie! The boy said. You turn and looked around to see if someone else was in the room. Are you talking to me? You asked the boy. Of course I’m taking to you. What’s the matter did you hit your head don’t you remember me? Or your name? The boy asked. Just then the room grows dark and cold and the boy was gone. You saw red eyes and heard evil laughter. *
Then you woke up terrified and you were sweating all over. Wow what a crazy dream. I wonder were that boy who that boy came from and yet he seemed formalizer and that dark world. Oh well I guess I should just forget about it.
It was probably just a dream anyway. You looked down and checked what the time was and you been a sleep for the last 3hours and you checked what songs were playing the last 3hours and it was ICP, and other scary songs.
Well its know wonder I had such a weird dream. The flight attend said the plane would be landing in 45 minutes. *
Sigh* finally its almost over it feels like its been forever.
Then the plane finally landed. You and your parents got off the plane and you guys went to the lobby your parent went to get something to eat and you went to get a latte. You turned around and walk right into someone spilling his and your latte.
Oh I’m so sorry.
Here let me help you.
You both said. You grabbed some napkins then you both reached for the last latte cup and your hands touched you both looked at each other.
Hehe sorry here he hand you a napkin.
You have a stain on your shirt.
Oh thanks.
I don’t believe I’ve seen you around here before. The boy said.
Umm… yeah I just move here form America. Then you looked and stared at him.
He opens his eyes and asked if something is wrong.
Oh I’m sorry its just your its 3 different color and they don’t blend I mean I don’t mean to be rude. You blushed.
Haha. He laughed.
Well I can’t say I’ve heard someone put it like that before. The boy said.
By the way I never caught your name.
Oh its Jenny and your is.
Oh sorry how rude of me my name is Yami. He said in his normal deep voice.
So what are you doing here Yami? I’m here with my friend Yugi we're dropping our friend Tea here she’s going to New York.
Oh.
Now before you say anything she’s not my girlfriend but my friend Yugi is in love with her.
Hey!
And a boy jumped on Yami’s back.
Haha. Yami laughed. Yami stood up straight and unlink the boys arms form around his neck.
Jenny I’d like you to meet my friend Yugi. Yami said.
The boy looked a lot like Yami only more child like.
It’s nice to meet you Yugi.
Nice to meet you too Jenny.
Listen it was nice meeting and talk with but I have to go find my parent so see ya around. Right?
Sure I’ll see you around Jenny.
All right bye Yami and Yugi.
Then you meet up with your parents by the pick-up luggage. You and your parents packed the little luggage you had in the back of the van and drove to your new house. You got out and toke your luggage out went up stairs to your new room and unpacked your little luggage you had. The room was white the bed had silk purple covers and pillows with matching dressers and bookshelves. You began to unpack your clothes after you were done with that you heard the doorbell went off then you went down stairs wondering who it might be, As your mom opened the door. You walked down to the bottom of the stairs and saw an old man his hair was gray and behind him 5 other boys two of which you recognized from the airport. Then the old men said his name was Salimen Mouto and that he ran the card shop down the street. That he came to greet you and your family and make you feel welcome to the neighborhood. Then one of the boys popped their head out from the side and said.
Hey! Jenny I didn’t think we would be seeing you this soon!
Yami said cheerily.
Oh is he a friend of yours Jennifer? Your mother asked.
Umm…. Yeah I mean sorta I met him at the airport kind of a funny story actually.
Yeah it was pretty funny wasn’t?
Oh how rude of me please come in, come in. Yami introduce you to his friends.
This here is Joey Wheeler he pointed to a tall blond with brown eyes, this is Tristan Taylor he pointed to a boy with brown hair and eyes,
This is Duke Devlin he pointed to a boy with black hair and green eyes, and of course you remember Yugi.
Well of course.
Well hello their Duke said with an overly cheery smile.
Umm…. I don’t mean to be rude but could you please not be so overly cheery its kind of creepy after being on a plane with an overly cheery flight attend, ya know what I mean. Duke imminently backed off but was stilled smiling.
Yeah don’t you just hate how overly cheery those people are its like their robots and they were programmed that way. Joey laughed.
Everyone just laughed. You really got to know Yami and all his friends. Duke, Joey, and Tristan and went home. Then you Yami and Yugi went down stairs.
Well Yugi and I should get it was nice meeting you. Mr. Mouto said. Are you going to Yami? Your mother asked.
Oh no not yet.
But isn’t he your grandson as well Mr. Mouto.
What Yami oh no not at all.
You won’t believe how many times I’ve heard that.
Oh really?
Yes you see, Yami here actually has an ancient Egyptian royal bloodline its quite interesting to be honest.
Really I’ll have to hear about it some time.
You and Yami continued to talk some more you guy’s talk about music, where you have been, places you wanna go and what you wanna be.
It was about 9:15 Yami checked his watch wow is it really that late.
Huh?
What time is it?
It’s 9:15 p.m.
What!
All man I promised I would call Sam at 8.
Well actually we’re an hour or 2 a head of America so you didn’t miss them just yet.
Oh thanks Yami.
Well I’ll talk to you later ok?
Ok, how about I come back around noon tomorrow and I show you around town so you don’t end up getting lost. Yami said smiling.
Oh ha, ha you’re so funny.
You smiled back.
Yeah I know. Yami said smirking.
All right I’ll see you tomorrow then Jenny.
Yami left and went home you went up stair and started getting ready for bed and called Sam and you talked about your flight and Yami how about you met. Then you went to bed to get some sleep.
* You were in a white room again in a white dress that went down to your ankles and you were wearing a golden headband and bracelets. As you looked in the mirror you saw that this time you looked the same age wise but you were wear an Egyptian clothes. And a boy came in that looked just like Yami only he was dressed in Egyptian clothes that only a prince would wear. Jamie what are you doing in here? The boy asked. Um…ah well. Heh, heh. That’s just like you Jamie never quite sure of anything. Well…um sorry if I uh bothered you I’ll just go. Then the boy grabbed you by the arm and spun you around. The boy smiled kindly at you. It’s all right Jamie; I like having you around I all ways seemed calmer with you around. Oh really…you blushed. Then the boy slowly changed his hair grew white and long down his back red eyes and an evil smirk on his face he lends over and he said. You will be the key to the pharaoh’s destruction. Then you felt a dagger being plunged into your stomach. *
You woke up terrified and sweating and breathing heavily. Just a dream just a dream just a dream. That was too weird. Uhh… why do I always have these crazy dreams whenever I move and these ones are the worst?
*Sigh * I better get up and get ready for the day.
So you got up and headed to the bathroom, started the hot water and got in and let the hot water work its magic. Letting the hot water relax your muscles.
Ahhh…. That feels so much better.
You turned off the hot water and got out of the shower and put your rob on. Then you went to your room to get dressed, you put on your blue jeans that were torn half way at the knees with a black T-shirt with navy blue flames at the bottom with your name written on it in red. Then you grabbed your black jean jacket that went down passed your elbows and ended at your ribs.
Let’s see it’s only 10:45 a.m.
Yami will be here to show me around town in 1 hour and 15 minutes. So I still have time for breakfast and to unpack a few things. By the time you finished putting up all your books it was 11:58 a.m. then the doorbell rang.
Oh that’s got to be Yami now.
You ran down stairs and opened the door and Yami was standing in the doorway.
Hey, Jenny sorry I’m a little early.
Oh don’t worry about it come on let’s get going.
Then Yami and you left the house the sun was shinning the flowers were in bloom.
Wow I never notice how beautiful it is here. You said happily.
Yes it’s quite breath taking isn’t it? Yami said in his usual deep voice. You shivered at the sudden sound of his voice. You both smile as you guys walked down the street. So…were to first?
Well why not Domino Square?
Ok sure sounds like fun.
You guys made it to Domino Square, well this is nice. You said.

Yes, to tell you the truth this is where I fought my first duel in Battle City.
Really? You asked excitedly.
I’ve heard a lot about Battle City and Duelist Kingdom I’m a bit of a duelist myself. You said thrilled.
Really now is that a fact. He asked teasingly.
Yup, but I haven’t duel too much lately.
Well maybe that will change.
Would you like to get something to drink?
Huh?
Heh, heh are you thirsty?
Oh yeah sure sorry daze off there for a minute.
Heh, heh I guess I should get use to that huh.
Uh huh.
Come on I know a coffee shop not too far away.
Ok.
Yami and you got to the coffee shop and went in Yami got you and him a latte and then found a booth in the back.
So…. Jenny tell me what’s America like.
Oh America it’s well…hmmm how to put it, well I can’t describe it in general what I do know is that Florida is beautiful lots of flowers.
And the sun almost always shinning and the cities are so big it’s real easy to get lost.
But Indiana where I lived before I moved to Florida, wasn’t the great there wasn’t that much to do and it wasn’t too sunny during the year.
Hmmm Indiana sounds dull. Yami said.
Oh you should have seen the look on my friend faces after about a week living there I wearied shorts to school and they looked at me like I was crazy.
I mean it was cold to them it was suppose to be winter to them.
Heh, heh.
What so funny. You asked lightly punching him in the arm.
Oh I’m just trying to image the look on their faces that’s all.
Anyway…shall we get going we have a lot of walking a head of us that is if I’m going to get you home before dark? Yami said smiling.
Yami and you left the coffee shop and started walking around the city he showed you some places he and Joey duel in Battle City.
Wow you know this city pretty well huh.
Well of course.
Ha, ha, ha. You laughed. Yami then looked down at his watch saw it was 7:15 p.m.
Well we still have enough time for one last place come on.
Yami then grabbed your hand then you started to blush and he started dragging you to Domino Pier.
About 15 minutes later Yami and you arrived at Domino Pier,
all right here we are Domino Pier.
Wow it’s so beautiful.
Hey, Jenny thank you.
Huh, for what.
For a fun day I haven’t have this much fun in a long while.
Your welcome and thanks I had fun too.
Good… I guess I should get you home now huh?
Yeah I guess so.
Yami and you walked up the street until you guy to your house,
Thanks again for showing me around Yami.
Now hopefully you won’t get lost and I won’t have to come find you.
Not that it would be all bad. Yami said teasingly as he smiled.
Heh yeah I’ll try not to get lost. You said jokingly as you laughed.
Well good night Yami.
Good night Jenny.
Then Yami turned and started to walk back home and you went inside and went to bed.
*You were walking down a dark hallway as you found yourself outside in a garden the only light was the full moon. And Yami was there; he turned around and smiled at you. Hello Jenny, what brings you here? I’m not sure. Where are we anyway? We’re in Egypt 5,000 years ago. Egypt? Yes, you see the memories from your past are trying to surface though your dreams. Yami disappeared, the night grow dark and cold. Yami! Oh no not again…. You turned around in panic next thing you know you’re in the dark realm. In a gust of wind the boy with the long white hair appeared he was smirked evilly as he came towards you, you started to run as fast as you could. *
You woke up a little frazzled but not as nearly as scared as you have been.
*Sigh* Uhh what is with these crazy dreams lately and why was Yami in my dream this time and that white hair boy why do I keep having dreams of him I don’t even know who he is.
Yet I feel like I know him but, that evil grin of his.
You got up and out of bed to go take a look at the clock it was 3 in the morning.
Uhh come on. You thought. You walked over to your computer and waited for it to start up. The computer finishes finally after 15 minutes you get on Myspace to see you have a new friend request.
King of duels? You opened up the request and saw a message it said.
Dear Jenny,
Hey I was looking around the web when I saw your account last night. I hope your enjoying Domino. Hey maybe we can meet up at Domino Square and talk some you know get to know each other some more. ^_^

Take care, Yami
Time: 3 hours ago
You smiled knowing you weren’t the only one having trouble sleeping. So first you added Yami and then messaged back and said.
Dear Yami,
Yeah I’m enjoying Domino. Thanks for showing me around. I see your having trouble sleeping is something on your mind? I would like to hang out with you and talk some it sounds like fun.
Sincerely, Jenny

You click send and started listening to some music as you were checking other messages from your friends back in America. You then notice Yami messaged you back.
Dear Jenny,
I’m glad to hear your enjoying Domino. I was more than happy to show you around. There nothing on my mind just could not sleep and what about you shouldn’t you be asleep by now. Why don’t we meet up at Domino square today at 3 p.m.?
Sincerely, Yami

You wrote back
Dear Yami,
Well I was a sleep but I just had a crazy dream that woke me up that’s all. 3 p.m. sounds great.
Sincerely, Jenny
You got up from the computer and went over to your bookshelf and picked up an Egyptology book. You went back to your desk to see Yami all ready messaged you back.
Dear Jenny,
A crazy dream huh? You want to tell me about it?
Best wishes, Yami

Dear Yami,
Maybe tomorrow ok?
Respectfully, Jenny

You looked over at the clock at the bottom of the computer and saw that it was already 5 in the morning. Wow Yami and I have been talking for the last 2 hours. Yami wrote back

Dear Jenny,
Yes tomorrow I’ll see you alright.
Respectfully, Yami

Dear Yami,
Good night sleep well.
Best wishes, Jenny
Yami wrote back
Dear Jenny,
Alright I’ll see you tomorrow good night sleep well.
Sincerely, Yami

You signed off and turned off your computer and by the time you got back to bed it was 7 in the morning. You feel a sleep listening to your music.
You woke up to the sun shining but this time you couldn’t recall having any dreams. You looked over at the clock and it was noon. Ahh … it’s that late already ah man I got to get ready. You ran in to the bathroom and started the hot water and let the hot water relax the muscles in your body. You tried not to thing about the possibility of being late otherwise that you would that have to start all over again. You got out and got dressed in a black tank top and worn out blue jeans. It was already 1:00 clock you went down stairs to eat lunch. You ran back up stairs and brushed your teeth, put your shoes on. You grabbed your cell phone and ipod. It was now 2:30p.m. Ahh man I got to ran if I’m gonna make it in time. You ran out the door and turn a 50-minute walk into a 25-minute run. You made it to Domino Square with 5 minutes to spare you lend over trying to catch your breath. You breathing heavy your legs felt a little weak. You finally manage to catch your breath and regained your strength. You still have a couple minutes left so you went over to stand under the big clock in the middle of Domino Square to wait for Yami. You saw Yami walking around the corner and you yelled out his name.
YAMI! He turned around a smiled.
Hey, Jenny so I take it you were able to sleep.
Umm yeah.
Anymore weird dreams?
No not this time.
Good.
So…Yami where do you wanna go?
How about the Domino Museum?
Sure sounds like fun.
Great let’s go. Yami said as he grabbed your hand.
So… Yami why do you wanna go to the Museum any way?
Because there’s an Egyptian exhibit.
Really an Egyptian exhibit?
Yep, remember how Yugi’s grandfather said I have an ancient royal Egyptian bloodline?
Yeah?
Well they have an exhibit about it I thought that maybe you’d like to see it.
Cool sounds like fun.
Yami and you got to the Domino Museum and went inside.
Wow there’s a lot of different kinds of history in here.
Yep. There’s a lot of Egyptian history in here but they’re something in particular. Down stair here. Yami said as he turned to a doorway with stairs leading down to another room.
Are you sure we’re aloud down there, I mean won’t we get in trouble?
Heh, heh no of course not you see my friend Ishezu Ishtra owns this exhibit so no need to worry.
Oh umm ok, let’s go then.
Heh, heh ok then come with me. Yami said as he started to head down the stairs and you followed closely behind him. Yami reached for a light switch then the lights came on and there were 5 different stone tablets.
Huh?
That’s odd.
What’s the matter Yami?
Well there’s 2 new tablets.
Hello Yami. Yami and you turned and saw a woman in her early 20’s long black hair and tan skin.
Oh Ishezu hello its been a while.
Yes it has so tell me who is your friend here.
This is Jenny, Jenny this is Ishezu Ishtra.
Hello Ishezu it’s nice to meet you.
It’s nice to meet you as well. You started to get a little weird out because she wouldn’t stop starring at you with this strange look.
Is something the matter?
Oh no, it’s just you remind me of one of the royal on one of the new stone tablets I’ve found not too long ago.
Huh? Are you sure?
Yes, quite sure. Well I must go but please stay and look at the tablet as much as you like. Ishezu left leaving Yami and you alone Yami started looking at the new stone tablets that Ishezu mentioned that then Yami called your name.
Jenny, come here and see this.
You walked over to where Yami was standing and looked a pond the tablet Yami was looking at and you couldn’t believe your eyes. You saw a girl in the tablet she was dressed in Egyptian clothes and she looked just like you but there was something around her neck it was shaped like a heart with some sort of an Egyptian eye it kind of looked like the eye of Hocus.
Wow this is amazing huh.
Yeah, who would have though it’s just so weird? You said a little confused. Yami looked over at you and put his hand on your shoulder and you look at him and see him smiling. You just turn your head back to the tablet to have something else to look at so Yami wouldn’t see you blush.
Come here with me for a minute there’s something I want you to see. Yami said as he pulled you along over the another tablet the was placed on the wall. Yami pulled you in front of the tablet and asked you what you saw. You looked up at the tablet and saw a boy dress up like an Egyptian pharaoh and he just like Yami exactly.
You gasped at what you saw and said.
Wow Yami it looks just like you. You said with great shock.
Heh, heh yes well that was the general idea. Yami laughed.
Yami and you walk to and from the tablets seeing the you and Yami were connected thou your pasts but how you didn’t quite understand just yet.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment