Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1:The meeting

This story is about Tenshi Yuki A.K.A. Jaden Yuki''s Daughter and how she meet Yusei.
Family
Amaya-Mother
Jaden-father
Tengoku-twin brother
Kaida-Godmother(also Yusei sponsor ^_^)
Jesse-Godfather
friends
Sora-Jesse''s son
Hikari-Jesse''s daughter

Chapter 1 - chapter 1:The meeting

Chapter 1 - chapter 1:The meeting
It was just another boring day in New Domino City for a girl named Tenshi Yuki. She was walking down the street as she walked into the New D wheel's shop. "What is wrong with people I could make a D wheel cheaper than one of these. It would probably run better too." Tenshi roared as she inspect the D wheels.>_<
Tenshi walked out of the shop and continued her way down the street as she kicked a can along the way.
Just then Tenshi's cell phone went off.
*Beep,Beep*
"Tenshi, here talk to me."
"Hey, Tenshi it's Sora. How are ya?"
"Bored and angry."
"Tenshi why don...."
*Cresh!*
"What the..."
"Hello....Sora."
*Beep,Beep*
"Damn static"
"And my parents wonder why I want a new phone."
Tenshi headed home to take it easy. Tenshi finally gets to her room and lays down on the bed and then the phone rings.
*Grrrrr* Tenshi moans as she picks up the phone.
"Hello"
"Hello, Tenshi"
"Oh hey"
"Tenshi I was wondering could you watch Leo and Luna today."
"Sure, I'll leave now if it will help."


Meanwhile.....

Leo and Luna were down stairs playing as Yusei came in from the garage.
"Hey, Yusei how's the D wheel coming?"Luna asked.
"Better but it needs more work...." Yusei trailed off.
Then the phone rang and Luna answered it.
"Hello."
"Hi,mom,what's going on."
"Well your father and I won't be home for a few weeks. So I thought I'd tell you Tenshi will be coming to take care of you. Later bye-bye."
Luna hangs up the phone.
"Who was that?"
"Mom, and Tenshi is coming."
"What?"
Leo then ran up stairs.
"What was that about?" Yusei asked.
"Leo has a crush on Tenshi."
Leo stopped dead in his tracks.
"I DO NOT!!!"
"Leo."
"All right maybe a little."
"Leo she's like Yusei's age."
"Hey I'm maturer."
Luna starts laughing and Yusei clears his throat.
"Sure you are Leo."Yusei chuckled.
Then there was a knock at the door.
Luna opens the door.
"Hello Luna."
"Hey,Tenshi."Luna greeted.
Tenshi looks up to see a boy with black and gold streaks and blue eyes.
"So you must be Tenshi." Yusei said as he whipped his hands clean of grease and oil.
"Um...yes...and you are?"
"My name is Yusei,Yusei Fudo."
"Yeah, this is Yusei the best Turbo Duelist in the whole world!" Leo yelled.
"You missed a spot of grease." Tenshi said as she walked into the kitchen.
"huh?"*blink,blink,blink*



LATER THAT NIGHT......

Tenshi was finishing dinner for Luna and Leo.Tenshi decided to take Yusei's dinner to him rather he wanted it or not.So Tenshi headed to the garage and opened the door to the garage. She dropped the tray at the site she saw a shirtless Yusei.o//////o
Yusei looked at Tenshi and blushed deeply.
Yusei P.O.V.(earlier)
I decide to go back to the garage to work on my D wheel while Tenshi started to make dinner.
Leo P.O.V.
"Come on Luna let's have a duel."
"Shouldn't you be doing homework like Tenshi said."
"Ah,come on just a short one."
"*Sigh*oh fine."
Later on during their duel
"brr it's so cold in here."
Leo said as he turned up the heat.
Yusei P.O.V.
I was tuning up the speed no my duel runner as I started to get hot.
"Well Tenshi,Leo,and Luna aren't here." Yusei mutter to himself as he took off his jacket, shirt, and gloves. I got back to work on my duel runner as I heard the garage door open. Then I heard a crash. I turned around to see Tenshi standing in the door way and she was red as a cherry. I didn't notice it before but Tenshi is really beautiful. As I'm looking at her I notice all those little things From her long dark brown hair with the light brown high light and her deep brown eyes. I couldn't help but blush as well.

Tenshi then snaps out of her shock as she heard Yusei's voice suddenly.
"Here let me help you with that."
"N-n-no let m-me it's f-fine."
"Are you sure"
"Y-yes."
Tenshi gather the broken glass and food.
"S-sorry Yusei."
"It's okay accidents happen."
Tenshi went back to the kitchen and threw away the broken glass and food.
Yusei came in a few minutes later wearing his shirt, jacket, and gloves.
" I going now."
"Aww, come on can't you stay Yusei."
Yusei smiled at Leo complaint.
"Yeah, Yusei stay the night its late. Please Tenshi you don't want Yusei to go do you." Luna said.
"I...well its not up to me Luna."
"*Sigh*Alright but just tonight.All right?"
"Alright!" Leo and Luna cheered.
Later Leo and Luna were watching a movie on T.V. Yusei offered to watch the twins while Tenshi cleaned up the kitchen.
Tenshi finished in the kitchen and walked into the living room to see Leo and Luna about to fall a sleep.But Yusei was sitting on the couch looking bored. The movie ended 15 minute later.
"All right it's time for bed."
"Aww, come on Tenshi I'm not even tired."
Tenshi smiled.
"Leo, its 11 o'clock I think that's more than fair."
Leo and Luna went up stairs to go to bed.
Tenshi's Thoughts
(Great, now I'm stuck alone with him and I still can't stop thinking about earlier to make things worse. -/////- )
Yusei's Thoughts
(I wonder what Tenshi is thinking.Does she like me or does hate me? What was her life like,what kind of person she is?)
Tenshi looked back at Yusei to see him laying down on the couch with his eyes closed and his arms behind his head and his boots hanging off the end of the couch trying to sleep.
Tenshi Thoughts
(Aww, Yusei looks so cute when he's a sleep all most like a little kid^//_//^)
Tenshi smiles and goes to bed in the spare room.


2 weeks later

Tenshi was still at Leo and Luna's home. They were in the living room helping Luna and Leo with math homework.
"Ah, what's the point in all this!" Leo yelled.
"Leo" Tenshi sighed.
Tenshi then heard the door open and close.
"Yusei-nis-San"Leo yelled.
"Hey there Leo."
"Hey Yusei"Luna and Tenshi greeted.
"Oh,hey,sorry I hope I'm not interrupting anything important."Yusei smirked.
"You really love torching me."
"Who...me.Never." Yusei smirked.
"Uh.huh.So why are you here during there math lesson."
"Oh was that to day?"
"Yes I told you that yesterday."-_-'
"Really, I don't recall."
"You are a thorn in my side."
"You know what the say every rose has its thorn."
"Yeah and every thorn has its pain in the @$$."
*Yusei anime fall*
Tenshi smiles at herself and Yusei reaction. Yusei and Tenshi have been going back and forth teasing each other for the last two weeks.
"So...how long you think their going to go at it this time?" Luna asked.
"Don't know let's go outside and have a duel they should be done by then."Leo said.
"alright"
Tenshi and Yusei continued their "conversion" going back and forth for another hour. Yusei suddenly Yusei grabs Tenshi's shoulders and kisses her and she's shocked beyond belief.
"mm...."
Yusei wraps his arms around Tenshi's waist and deepens the kiss.

Leo and Luna's P.O.V
"huh?"
"What's wrong Luna?"
"They suddenly stopped."
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"I don't know. They usually quite down and then Tenshi yells I don't have time for this. "
"Let's go check it out"
"Ok"
Leo and Luna went back to the living room to see Yusei and Tenshi kissing.
"Yusei and Tenshi are kissing." Leo and Luna gasped.
Yusei and Tenshi stopped kissing and turned around.
"I...uh...um"
"I knew you liked Yusei." Luna said.
"Yusei and Tenshi sitting in a tree..."
Tenshi cover Leo and Luna's mouth.
Tenshi's Thoughts
(boy I'm glad their not triplets.)

Later that day
Leo and Luna finished their homework and decided to spy on Tenshi and Yusei. Tenshi was watching Yusei tuning his Duel Runner. Yusei started his Duel Runner and the engine started to smoke.
"What's wrong with Yusei's Duel Runner?"
"I took a few wires."
"You can't do that,Leo."
"Yes I can."
"What's wrong?" Tenshi asked.
"Not sure."
Yusei takes a look and sees some wires missing.
"That's odd."
"Hmm?"
"There's wires missing but, I don't know how."
"Can I see?"
"Um...sure but I'm not sure there's much you can do."
Tenshi took a look at it.
Tenshi Thoughts
(Hmm,it seems the wires were ripped out. Not only that but there all most impossible to find. )
"Well, looks like the wires were torn out."
"Leo you baka now were gonna get in trouble."
"I know someone who can get these X52 engine wires."
"Really now."
"Yeah we can go later."
Then Yusei phone started to ring.
"Hello..."-_-'
"Hello, Yusei, How's the Duel Runner! "
Click
"What was that about?"
"My sponsor...">_<
"Oh..."
CRASH
Yusei and Tenshi turned around to see Leo and Luna fell though the doorway.
"Leo,Luna, where you spying on us?"
"Um...no"-_--_-
Then Leo and Luna ran.Yusei looked a little annoyed by Leo and Luna.Tenshi just smiled at how childish those two were acting.Yusei huffed and muttered to himself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katieXatem on February 22, 2010, 5:30:11 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemgreat story!!!!!!! ^_^

kurindarkangel on February 22, 2010, 6:46:33 PM

kurindarkangel on
kurindarkangelI'm soo glad you like it.^_^

katieXatem on February 23, 2010, 4:53:37 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemi sooooooo cant wait 4 more chapters!!! ^_^

kurindarkangel on February 24, 2010, 3:17:40 AM

kurindarkangel on
kurindarkangelMy friend who's OC is Kaida has been helping me out with the story too