Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Forbidden Love

This story is about Tenshi Yuki A.K.A. Jaden Yuki''s Daughter and how she meet Yusei.
Family
Amaya-Mother
Jaden-father
Tengoku-twin brother
Kaida-Godmother(also Yusei sponsor ^_^)
Jesse-Godfather
friends
Sora-Jesse''s son
Hikari-Jesse''s daughter

Chapter 4 - Forbidden Love

Chapter 4 - Forbidden Love
Yusei and Tenshi for all most 5 months but Tenshi's father was still clueless about it. Laughing could be heard from the garage. Yusei's husky laughter echoing off the garage walls.
"Ha, ha Tenshi. Thanks I needed that."
"Ha, ha. So Yusei how's the Turbo dueling going?" Tenshi asked as she sat on the worktable next to Yusei chair.
"Good, but it would be going better if Kaida stopped bashing my head in with a metal rod."
Yusei stood up rubbing the back of his head. Tenshi then got this I-have-an-idea-look. Tenshi walks up to Yusei wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. Yusei a little taken off by Tenshi's forwardness at first. Yusei then brakes the kiss off then he wraps his arms around Tenshi's waist. Then Yusei gives Tenshi a passionate kiss. Then the next thing Yusei and Tenshi hear is the door to the garage slam open.
"What the hell is going on here!" Jaden yelled.
Tenshi whips her head around and sees her father with angry eyes starring at Yusei.
"D-dad"
Yusei's Thoughts
(Dad? Ah crap! This is not going to end well.)
Tenshi was lost for words because Tenshi knew when he was mad it was serious. For he was usually a love-able goofball.
Jaden then snapped and took a hold of Tenshi's arm and pulled her away from Yusei.
"You are not to come anywhere near my daughter! Leave now!" Jaden yelled at Yusei in anger.
"Yusei..." Tenshi cried.
YUSEI'S P.O.V.
I didn't understand what was happening I felt this pain deep inside of me. It was the most painful thing I've ever felt. Then when Tenshi's father yelled at me to leave and I looked at Tenshi with a pained look. She looked back at me with pain in her wet eyes. I gave her a look promising to come back no matter what.
END P.O.V.
Yusei's runner echoed down the streets until Tenshi could no longer hear it. Tenshi turned to her father tears threatening to fall as she pulled her arm away.
"I hate you!" Tenshi yelled as she ran up stairs to her room. She slammed the door to her room and locked it.

Meanwhile......

Yusei was riding his Duel runner around the city trying to think of a way to see Tenshi. Yusei slowed down to a stop as he saw his good old friends Crow and Jack.
"Hey Yusei! Huh? Man, are you ok you look like you were just kicked to the curve?" Crow asked.
"I don't really want to talk about it."
"Come it can't be that bad."
"*Sigh* My girlfriend's father hates me and has forbid me to ever see her again."
"Oh, I'm sorry, Yusei."


Later That Night...

Tenshi was still crying in her room her tears staining her pillow. Tenshi whipped her eyes as her father knocked on the door.
"Tenshi open this door!"
Tenshi looked at the door in anger. Tenshi turn up her music to drown out her father. Tenshi lay back down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

YUSEI'S P.O.V. (MIDNIGHT)

I was determined to see Tenshi again even if it killed me. I was riding my runner up two about three blocks away from Tenshi's place. I pushed my runner the rest of the way so not to wake anyone up. I saw the tree next to Tenshi's room I could hear our favorite song "naturally" blaring though her window. I smiled to myself I then began to climb the tree. My foot slips a couple times though. I finally reached the balcony outside Tenshi's room. I walked in to see Tenshi sound a sleep. I sat down on her bed carefully trying not to wake her. Seeing her tear stained face caused the pain to surge thou me again. I took my gloves of and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand. Her face was still wet with tears.

TENSHI'S P.O.V.
I felt soft hands stroking my cheek soothingly I opened my eyes slowly my vision still blurry from crying. I squeezed my eyes shut one last time. My vision began to become clear and I saw him my shooting star, my Yusei. He smiled down at me as he spoke.
"So you're a wake."
I heard his husky voice. I smiled back up at him. A weak smiled but he saw it all the same.
"Yeah, I missed you."
I heard Yusei chuckle right before he kissed me. Yusei put so much in that one kiss, love, longing, passion, and needing?
The kiss made me fell weak. I began to tug at Yusei jacket. Yusei broke the kiss and chuckled once again.
"What's so funny?"
"Just you, I mean you look so cute."
I blushed and turned my head away.

YUSEI'S P.O.V.

I looked at Tenshi I smiled and I laid down on her other side. Putting my jacket on the chair next to her bed. Then I laid back down putting my hands behind my head exposing the muscles in my arms. I saw her blushing but with soft eyes but, instead of turning away she laid her head on my chest right above my heart. I wrapped my left arm around her waist. As I fell a sleep.
When I woke up Tenshi's clock said it was 7:00 a.m.
(Ah crap! Tenshi's parents will be up soon. Not only that but if I don't get back home in 15 minutes Kaida will kill me. >_< )

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment