Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning to the end of the Beginning

This is an action romantic comedy (or atleast it's supposed to be) about Trigun. It has Vash (of course) and a new person you will meet sooner or later (hopefully more sooner than later). This is my first fanfic so be gentle. ^_^

Chapter 1 - The Beginning to the end of the Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning to the end of the Beginning
Over time, the inhabitants of the planet were gradually destroying the Earths environment and atmosphere. They did not realize this destruction until it was too late. And so, knowing that their home was far beyond repair, they set out to relocate themselves on another planet. Aboard the ship that carried them to their new destination, there was a woman and twin boys, their names: Rem Saverem, Vash, and Knives. Rem, practically raising the boys as her very own children, taught the brothers great morals for living. She put much emphasis on the moral that "no one has the right to take the life of another."
It was by these words that Vash has lived his life by until this day...

Late one afternoon, a man in a raggedy looking gray cloak walked into town. He walked into the nearest bar and ordered a drink. There were two men sitting at a table behind him. They were speaking of an outlaw wanted for $$60 billion.

Man 1: "Hey did you hear about that guy who destroyed the town of July?"

The man in the cloak *raised a brow*.

Man 2: "Yeah, that guy with the $$60 billion on his head."

Man 1 *leans in closer*: "They call him the Humanoid Typhoon. Tons of bounty hunters are after him!"

Man 2 *gets wide eyed*: "Are they crazy?! I wouldn't go after him for all the money on this God forsaken desert planet."

Man 1: "Ya got that right!"

All of a sudden a bullet grazed right by the man in the cloaks ear. He put down his drink on the bar counter, stood up and turned around, finding himself in front of a band of bounty hunters. The two men that were sitting at the table stood up quickly and ran out of the saloon. The man in the front and center of the group, appearing to be the leader, gave a smirk.

Leader: "I finally found you, Vash the Stampede."

Just then, a gust of wind picked up and blew off the man's cloak to reveal a long red coat. The man had spiky, golden blonde hair, yellow sunglasses, and an intense look on his face.

Leader: "Why dont you just surrender now and save us all the time and ammo?"

There was silence *crickets*. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his minions.

They looked at him and all said ::"ooooohhhhhh":: then they all began to laugh at his so called joke. He motioned them to stop.

Leader: "You just gonna stand there, Vash the Stampede? If so, it will make our reward much easier to obtain."

The man stood there. He pushed his sunglasses up with his left index finger; his right hand was at his side.

Leader: "Fine then! Get 'im boys!"

The group began to fire their rifles, handguns, and machine guns.

Leader: "You see what happens when you piss me off!"

The gunfire continued until every last one was out of ammunition. The machine gun stopped its rotating *clink*. In the smoke, there stood a dark figure. When it cleared, the man in the red coat appeared. Everyone stepped back and gasped.

Leader: "H-H-How the hell did you-"

He was so shocked he could barely speak. The man then pulled out a silver pistol from its holster. He pointed it at the group off men, and fired. Many of the men tried to dodge the bullets, but ended up getting hurt even more when they did.

Minion: "OW! Boss he got me!"

He was moaning with great pain in his voice. The leader looked around for a wound, but only found a bruise on the lower left abdomen. He looked at the man lying on the ground and smacked him.

Leader: "Oh stop being such a wuss! They're only rubber bullets!"

The minion opened his eye.

Minion: "Oh, heh heh."

He looked at the man in the red coat. The man in the red coat gave a big, dumb smile. He slid his foot to the right and began to run.

Leader: "After him!"

And with that a chase commenced.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gaeas on March 11, 2004, 6:11:01 PM

Gaeas on
GaeasInteresting! Keep it up!