Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Beauty and the Chase

This is an action romantic comedy (or atleast it's supposed to be) about Trigun. It has Vash (of course) and a new person you will meet sooner or later (hopefully more sooner than later). This is my first fanfic so be gentle. ^_^

Chapter 5 - The Beauty and the Chase

Chapter 5 - The Beauty and the Chase
The man ran until he couldnt see the bounty hunters anymore. He stopped and tried to catch his breath. He then saw a donut shop.

Man *gasps* and runs over to the shop. He began to eat when a bullet hit the donut, causing it to fall to the sandy ground.
"Where did they get more bullets?", the man thought to himself.
He shrugged and began to run once more. He kept being bombarded by bullets and he ended up hopping, leaping, and jumping more than running. He barged right into a near by door to escape the barrage of bullets. Inside the room, there was a young woman. She looked up from a book she was reading and looked in the mans eyes. She had long flowing light brown hair, hazel eyes, and was wearing a long tannish trench coat, a green shirt, and jeans. She appeared to be around 24 years old.

The man smiled and raising his hand said: "Heh...uh...Hi."

A shot was fired through the door and the man screamed and ducked. He sounded just like a 5-year-old girl.

He said: "I suggest you get out of here before you get hurt."

She was reluctant to stand because of the state of shock she was in. The man sighed then picked her up and ran out the back door to an alley. When she finally came to her senses, she looked up at the man and smacked him. She demanded to be let down immediately.

The man, on the ground holding his face and crying, said: "Well Im sorry for trying to help you lady, please by all means GET SHOT NEXT TIME!"

The girl looked at him, stuck her nose in the air, and began to walk to the other side of the alley.

Then a few men appeared at the end of the alley and yelled: "HE'S OVER HERE!"

The girl grew wide eyed and ran the other way. The man stood up, shrieked, and ran next to her.

Girl: "What the hell did you get me in to?!"

Man: "ME?! Lady that was all you!"

Girl: "WHAT?!" *she said as she stopped suddenly looking at him.*

Bullets started to fire so she began to run again. They found refuge in an abandoned house. They sat below the window, unable to be seen. The girl stared at the man. He looked back at her after he scoped out the window for the bounty hunters.

Man *looked over at her*: "What?" *he said raising his brow.*

Girl: "Uh...oh...its...its nothing." She thought she recognized him. "Why are they after you?"

Man: "I dunno, they were bored I guess." *He said as he shrugged.*

Girl: "What's your name anyway?"

Man: "Why?" *he said continuing to look out the window.*

Girl: "I would like to know who Im risking my life with, and who Im mad at at the current moment."

Man *looking away from the window at her said*: "My name is....Vash."

Girl: "Vash?" she knew she recognized his name but didn't know where from. She *looked up surprised*, "Vash The Stampede?! I knew I recognized you! That must be why those men are after you, for the $$60 billion reward!"

Vash: "Thats a possibility. Whats your name?"

Girl: "It's Yuki...Yuki Akechi."

Vash: "Well its a pleasure to meet you Yuki." *He said with little interest while staring out window.* "I think the coast is clear."

Yuki nodded and they both left the house. They saw no sign of the bounty hunters.

Vash: "I am sorry, but they have seen you and they know you were with me. If they were to find you again, they might kill you trying to find out where I am."

Yuki: "What are you trying to say?"

Vash: "Well Im trying to say that you need to leave this town."

Yuki: "WHAT?!" *she went wide eyed*, "I cant just up and leave!"

Vash: "You have to understand. They will kill you!"

Yuki *nodded*: "I understand." *She said with a low voice. She looked down.*

Vash *looked at her with sadness in his eyes.*

Yuki: "But I have nowhere to go."

Vash: "I would suggest you go with me, but that would be way too danger-"

Yuki *cut him off*: "Well then where the hell am I supposed to go, huh? You got me into this."

Vash: "I know." *he said as he looked at her.* "Im sorry."

Yuki: "Yeah, you better be." *She said crossing her arms.*

Vash *sighed*: "Fine, you can stay with me until we find you a place to live...deal?"

Yuki *nodded*: "Fine, that sounds good to me."

And with that, Yuki and Vash set out on their own journey. What things will they encounter? What trouble will they get into together? Who will they meet? Who knows? I know I don't! ^_^
Stay tuned for further chapters!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gaeas on July 9, 2004, 1:12:51 PM

Gaeas on
GaeasBleh, forgot to comment the first time I read this chapter. ^^; Gomen.

O____O MORE MORE!! Good chapter, want more! ^.^