Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Story of a girl in danger from her master. She comes to the Xiaolin Temple for help. What adventure lyes ahead. What evil will she face?

Xiaolin Showdown Charaters(c)Chrsity Hu

Other charaters belong to me.

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1
My name is Tita, I'm the new Dragon of Nature. I live at the Xiaolin Temple with the other Dragon Warrior. I had many adventures with them, haunts for the Shen Gong Wu, fighting against evil, all of it. I will tell you what happen before I meet the Xiaolin Warriors. How it all started. This is my story.

I was a child at that time. I live in the forest with my master. My master is a plant. His name is Gigi. He found me roaming around in his forest at that time. Years after living with him, things got worse. I seen evil that he was doing. Not only that I didn't follow his orders he would kill me. One day, I was on a mission with him.

"Now my dear." He picked me up with his vines. "You will bring me the Shen Gong Wu."

"What are these Shen Gong Wu?" I asked.

Gigi pointed to a big vault.

"Zere in zere." He thew me on the ground. "Now go!"

I didn't know what the Shen Gong Wu are. Now till I saw one of them. It look like tiger claws. As I pick up the Shen Gong Wu, the alarm went off.

"What the?"

I look around.

"Tita, geet out of zere!" I heard Gigi yelling out there. "Just grab what Shen Gong Wu you can, and leave!"

I pick up few wus that I can carry with me. Gigi grab me by his vines. I look back at the vault. I saw the Xiaolin Dragons coming running to the vault.

Gigi and I was back in the forest.

"Now, let me see ze wu." He order.

I put the bag down.

"This is what I have Master." I said.

"Zat is eet?!"

"That all I can grab Master!"

"You will geet punished for zis!"

I did follow his orders, what more did Gigi want from me, I don't know. That night I was punished by him. He started beaten me with a rope. He locked me in my room after that. Evert time he locks me in there, I still can break out. So I ran away,

End of Chapter..

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeWolf234 on February 23, 2010, 3:30:37 AM

AnimeWolf234 on
AnimeWolf234nice i like this