Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

my sister millie

My sister Millie

I drew back the curtains peering out over three large gardens surrounding my castle.My mum was worried about my alcholic sister Mileena or Millie to everyone else.She had been out all night drinking with her mate Kira.They hadn't come home.It was 9.00am the next morning when a pink limo pulled up and a brunette tall young-looking woman staggered out and tried to make her way to the door.After she split up with Baraka she had gone on the drink.He was the one who could stop her but he wanted nothing to do with Millie anymore.she collapsed in the doorway and I ran to pick her up.She was just smiling though she looked awful.Smeared makeup,ripped sleeves on her dress and a black eye she was a mess totally.Mum was furious at her.i was angry too but she wasn't to blame.It was Kira.Kira was a bad infuence on her because it was Kira who put millie on the drink.
"Where were you last night then?Kira's?Or somewhere else?"She couldnt talk at all.She finally told me she stayed at a guys house.At Lui Kang's house!


Woah stop for a moment!!Millie at lui's!!!IT'S A LIE!!WHY WOULD SHE STAY AT LUI'S!!!
I could not speak for like twenty minutes.Millie was nothing like me at all.Brunette hair,blue eyes and a pretty face but tarakta teeth.I had black hair,green eyes and I was not pretty at all.No one liked me and i had no friends just Jade but she was dead boring.

End of chapter one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment