Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The first chapter (how original.)

Found: One female grey wolf. Young adult.Silver pelt and blue eyes.
This is a FanFic.

Chapter 1 - The first chapter (how original.)

Chapter 1 - The first chapter (how original.)
Okay, there was no way Snake was just imagining that sound. It was distant at first, then grew louder, like an animal howling. And it was keeping him awake. He went to investigate the sound, which was coming from the thick forest. It was really dark, and Snake was having a rather hard time seeing in the pitch blackness. But the sound kept getting closer. He stuck out his tongue to survey the area. There was a scent, a very strange one, like blood mixed with... another animal? As he slithered further, he brushed past something like a silvery lump of fur. The howling was very loud now. And then it just stopped.
"Hey. You." A voice, low but rigid and firm, said. The voice was clearly feminine, although rough.Snake looked down to see a wolf, with a silver pelt and white fur on her face. The wolf was definitely hurt and underfed, and it looked like she'd been launched from Baboon's new and improved Monkey Trebuchet (that's fancy pants talk for catapult, folks!),right into the forest. The silver wolf wobbled to her feet.
"Hi.I'm Wolf.I was captured by that big smelly guy across the stream. God, he didn't even feed me. The only reason he flung me on that horrible contraption was because I was too much of a nuisance to keep around. I figure if I'd have been fed a bit more, I'd have been much more than just a nuisance." She hobbled around a bit,trying to find a good balance so that she didn't have to put much weight on her wounded leg. She leaned on a tree to regain her balance, and straightened her spine.
Snake had never seen a wolf before. In some ways she resembled Fox, but a good deal larger, with sharper teeth and a silvery pelt. After they introduced each other,and decided to go back to the valley and visit Dr.Turtle when the sun rose, they traveled the short distance back to the valley.

The sunrise came early in the morning. Wolf woke up very early, because the pain was keeping her awake. She actually just sort of sat on the ground, until everyone woke up.
(more later, comment if you like!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment