Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sorry

its really a song that i made up when i found out that the girl that i loved was going to leave me.me and my band are playing it when we get a chance

Chapter 1 - sorry

Chapter 1 - sorry


you said you would be with me..than you said it was good bye..now I know it  was...just another lie...wishing you be with me... till the end of my time...now it was.... just another lie!!!!!!!!!

 
* begins chorus*

 
you'd keep me with you....just to keep me safe....now its all....just another waste.....knowing that you are....just another face.....don't want to be kept.....in this awful place....

*bass and guitar solo* *starts another verse*


knowing your with him......just makes it all much worst.....you know it wont be....you and me....just to let you know....it was not a waste.....just spending time with you....now it is to late...


*back to chorus**than start another verse*

now your with him.....now I'm in tears.....now its time.....to show you my FEARS!!!!!!!!!


I'm sorry that's it is like this.....all the fears I have....control the way I feel.....now its all time to heal.


*music fades and the last sentence is told*


 
you left me here to bleed out on the carpet floor..till the blood stop..and nothing but my love remained.

*song ends*



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MistressRikku on March 26, 2006, 1:00:01 PM

MistressRikku on
MistressRikkuVery nice, kiddo ! Olive it !! ^^