Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - shaman king survivor 2

see them going at it over and over!! until they go deaf..

Chapter 2 - shaman king survivor 2

Chapter 2 - shaman king survivor 2


Chapter two is here!! Sorry it took me so long, not much free time - -,

“When did it get so cold out here?” yoh asked. No one answered. They were all asleep Faust was off in the corner of the tent thinking about the surgery he had to perform on them all so they could hear again, until he fell over and started snoring.. Len walked in with some sort of a squirrel hanging over his shoulder. he saw Faust asleep slapped him with the squirrel, and Faust yelled out causing everyone to wake up. marco woke up first “What on earth?!” he looked at the ground “is that a daisy? It's so pretty!!” he looked up at Len, “awww it's a cute little squirrelly!!! Len dropped the squirrel on him and marco started acting like it was attacking him “AHHHHHHH!!!! GET IT OFF ME GET IT OF ME!!! BAD MR. SQUIRRELLY BAD!!!” Len finally bent down and took it off of him reluctantly. Next Anna woke up “what's all the commotion?” yoh replied “oh the usual len got a dead squirrel slapped faust with it, he dropped it on marco and he started screaming bloody murder, nothing new “ Anna sighed “oh” she rolled over and went back to sleep. They all went outside a few minutes later, and found marco screaming his head off “AHHHHH!!! IT'S TRYING TO EAT ME!!!” ( a random squirrel dropped out of nowhere.. ) “IT'S RAINING SQUIRRELS!!!!” he screamed. Everyone started running around in circles trying to avoid the falling squirrels. they took shelter under a nearby tree only to have even more squirrels fall on them! Will they survive? Or will mutant squirrels take over the world? Find out on the next survivor! (tacky music in the background) random audience member : “well what happens?!” uhhh.. I don't really know…..

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

purplevks on March 11, 2006, 2:29:07 PM

purplevks on
purplevks*cant breath losing air so fuunnnyy*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

sis on November 13, 2005, 8:25:40 AM

sis on
siswow great job i love it!^^

len-lover on November 12, 2005, 12:54:33 PM

len-lover on
len-loveri got another one! tell me what you think...