Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Life is Unfair

This is for my best friend, dingooftheshadows, who has let me use her characters Fox and Aura! This is a simple tale of love that revolves around my fancharacter Sade the Hedgehog and dingo's character Fox the Kitsune!

Chapter 1 - Life is Unfair

Chapter 1 - Life is Unfair
A Tale of Love

Chapter one: Life is Unfair

Life! Is it a word or just a way to feel? Whatever it was, it was unfair, especially towards him, Fox, the Kitsune. Being friends with the projects to create the ultimate lifeform made him feel this way, especially Shadow! Every night when Shadow was asleep, Fox would sneak into the secret the room that was joined to the Chaotix bedroom and cry.
The Kitsune had a good reason to cry and his reason was violence. He disliked the word let alone the destruction that it caused in peoples minds. He would never hurt anyone like this unless it was the corrupt scientist, Dr.Eggman who has taken so much from him and his friends. He helped anyone who was affected by violence but all they gave back to him was verbal/physical abuse and many other horrible things that you could imagine. There was also the rivalry among his friends, which was slowly splitting them all apart.
He just wanted it all to stop! And he felt that the only way it would stop was if he fell in love with someone who understood his situation and then it all started when he saw her for the first time in Aryons apartment, trying to fend off an annoying pest that went by the name of Omochao.
He couldn’t help but look at her as she ran away from the annoying pest that corrupted Aryons apartment but he didn’t just stare at her like some people do, he looked at her for what she truly was. He got so engrossed; it made him feel like he was peering into her soul.
He quickly snapped out of the trance and then helped her get rid of the pet by making it burn with his three tails and then throwing it away.
He suddenly realised that this wasn’t the kind of love that resided within a family; this was a new kind of love that scared him a little bit when he thought about the consequences of it.
The thoughts of the consequences made him feel like he was being sucked into a vacuum and pushed back out all at once, but he desired her, he needed her, he knew that she was the only one who could help out of his depression!
Her name was the only thing that made him feel better at the moment but he knew that once he finally knew about her feelings towards him, he would be happy!


A/N: Not very good for the first chapter but I promise you dingooftheshadows, it will get better!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

twighlight_wolf on September 1, 2005, 2:52:18 AM

twighlight_wolf on
twighlight_wolfbrilliant start to the story, i love the amount of description, and i cant wait for the rest

DingoOfTheShadows on July 22, 2005, 1:53:14 AM

DingoOfTheShadows on
DingoOfTheShadowsIt's great, I don't know what you're talking about when you say not very good!