Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - close to home

[color=][/color]

Chapter 7 - close to home

Chapter 7 - close to home
Flaky on the other hand... Was walking to a hot spring she found flaky then took off the skirt she had on and went in flaky: ugh i can't believe im stuck here with these dumb people lifty is being a whore (flaky gets up) you know what i don't need these people!!! Im finding home myself!!!! Flaky is last seen walking into the jungle BACK AT CAMPSITE flippy wakes up flippy: flaky?!? Flippy apparently wanted to find here but she was gone nutty: hi! Flippy: nutty did you see flaky!? Nutty no... Why? Giggles: cuz she's been gone for 3 hours im worried she said she was going to the,hot spring lifty: DUH look there giggles: i did and i found this paper it's addressed to flippy flippy looked over flippy: me? Flippy opened the letter it said what flaky had done flippy: flaky left!?!?!? Giggles looked at the letter giggles: apparently so... We have to find her!!! Lifty looked at the paper as well lifty: but where she's going is,in Japanese sliver over herd sliver: i read Japanese! Sliver read the little sentence sliver: she's going home everyone:HOME!?!?!? Lifty: she's stupid to think she can go home!!!! Giggles: oh noes!!!!! She'll get lost!!! Flippy though about it he though it was his fault then before anyone noticed it was night time lifty( by me making him a wolf on moon nights) felt nervous no one knew of his "issues" and shifty pulled him over to a nearby hut shifty: you better not flip!!! Lifty: I'll try it's hard to shifty was watched by toothy and sky sky: cool!! ( lifty and shifty turn around) your a wolverine!!!?? Toothy: that is awesome!!!! Lifty: no im not!! Sky: LIAR!!!! we herd your conversation toothy: yah!!! Lifty felling tense had a stupid look on his face hopping they would buy it... If not he would have some MAJOR issues to deal,with....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment