Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - FLOOD

[color=][/color]

Chapter 8 - FLOOD

Chapter 8 - FLOOD
Toothy was just about to say something until the 4 herd giggles screaming giggles: OMFG THERE'S A FLOOD!!!!!! The 4 : A FLOOD!?!? Shifty: how the hel- before he knew it he was in water shifty: not too much of a flood to me.. He looked over to see nutty looking at a over flowed river bank putting water on the land nutty then looked to his left and saw....... Shifty nutty: what? Lifty wasn't paying attention either but then he felt a cold hand touch him he looked to his left and right but....no one was there lifty then felt like he had tapped on the tail this made him slightly mad so he turned in all directions but still...no one was there until a ghost girl and Carri was right behind him (carri and lifty know each other) lifty was frighten to see he dazed out for a minute carri: HI!!! Um lifty are you ok? Lifty was breathing fast and slowly slowed down lifty: WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!! Carri just laughed at that carri: hehehehe!! that's funny!!! Lifty gave her a pissed look and then did a face palm lifty: CAN YOU BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE!?!? Carri just ignored and keep laughing away carri: no way all work and no play makes me a boring girl and you are boring!! Take a joke!! Lifty was just about to say something until shifty jumped him lifty pissed and on the ground yelled at his brother which turned into a fight (yes with tail pulling punches kicks and whatever else you can think of ) 10 minutes later it started to get real violent(sucker punches drop kicks and powerful slaps) soon after the ground started to get bloody then it had to be stopped so petunia stepped in but just get punched when this happened the boys stopped in the tracks this made petunia pissed as hell!!! And then ended up knocking out both stupid raccoons then flippy: HEY!!! SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!! IM TIRED AS A MOTHER FRITTER!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment