Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - that sexy girl

Well lifty wakes up in a "place" he isn't familiar with and can't remember anything from the day before he finds is fifty's phone number on his paw (whatever you wanna call it) who is fifty what is this place and where the Frick is shifty?!?

Chapter 1 - that sexy girl

Chapter 1 - that sexy girl
We read this crud to see lifty waking up lifty: owwww my head hurts like heck!!!! Where am i? Lifty looks around to see a bunch of spilled over cups lifty trying to get on his feet stumbles to the ground lifty: err!!! Ok so let's put this together so i have a girl named fifty's number step1 call her!! Lifty does so on the other end we see a very sexy girl fifty: um... Hello? Lifty: hi fifty: who are you? Lifty: lifty raccoon male 14 little brother fifty: oh!! The cute guy from last night!!! Lifty:? ? ? Huh? Fifty: you don't remember? Lifty: nopey fifty: you had a crazy party last night and other people were there too lifty: . . . Nope not coming back to me fifty: it was a your house lifty stared at the place in horror lifty: can you come over for a bit? Fifty rang the doorbell lifty opened the door and...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment