Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - last night?

Ok so lifty is having a birthday party!! And they are playing truth of dare and lifty gets dared by Flippy (revenge for last time) to date shifty for the night but what happens when they get "wild" :3

Chapter 2 - last night?

Chapter 2 - last night?
By the time it was 9:00 they were sleep ( they started at 12:00) flippy was there and went upstairs to see them in a sexual position.. Flippy: WHAT THE HELL!?!!!!!!?? they,didn't hear him Flippy took pictures and left the next day lifty woke up first and felt really tired lifty: it's morning!! Lifty realize the position he was in lifty: OH GOD!!!!!! Shifty: LIFTY!?!?!? Lifty was confused and so was Shifty then lifty remembered lifty: Shifty.. Shifty looked over Shifty: yah lifty? Lifty: you know that dare we did ? Shifty though for 2 minutes Shifty: yah lifty: i think we took it to far.... Shifty... Shifty had a WTF look on his face and then threw up lifty went down stairs Shifty was done he was dizzy and tripped downstairs Shifty: ow!!!! Lifty walked over and put pankaces in front of him lifty: pankaces!! Then sat on the couch Shifty looked up and blushed Shifty: uh do you think one if us could of got knocked up? Lifty though lifty: uh...i don't know.. Splendid came back splendid: can i use your apples and whip cre- uh lifty... were you talking about being knocked up? Lifty... Splendid looked at the two splendid and did you two get "wild" last night.? Lifty and Shifty were making love splendid: OH GOD!!!!! Lifty then cringed lifty: yes!! Yes!!! It's true!!!! I-i (sobing) Shifty blushed splendid left Shifty comforted his little brother Shifty: hey don't cry! It's ok!! Lifty kissed Shifty and hugged him lifty: yah your right this will be a secret between us!!!! TEH ENDS!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment