Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - prologue

Ok first check dark woods story (it's 2 parted) then learn htf then after all that come back here (THIS STORY WILL BE COMPLETE SOME DAY!!!)

Chapter 0 - prologue

Chapter 0 - prologue
Not too long ago there was a circus. . . . . .EVERYONE LOVED IT the cast was friendly and jolly too they did fantastic tricks that no one could do alas...there is a dark side to this"fantastic fantasy" yes 2 of the cast looked rather...DeformeD but no one questioned that ad another one was armed with eye tricking tricks she had them every time 24\7 yes but she looked upset and wanted to tell people something but never did (of course there is a punishment for every sin!!!(hint) they would be 1.stabbed in the tail 2.eaten or 3. Hung) she knew that tell someone something about how the run this circus she would be punished and then comes the lifty and tifty!!! The deformed 2 formed into 1 there was two heads stitched onto one lifty was on the left he never liked it (course!! Tifty is a ... Guy!! (long debate!!) Lifty kinda saw him as a bro but lifty is claustrophobic and HATES being close to people and squished areas but has to wake up to the loud mouth tifty....what?.. Oh um... Tifty is a homosexual raccoon she's ah... A girl but is a guy.... (TOO MUCH TO EXPLAIN GOOGLE IT!!!) he (yah he) loves lifty like a bro too but thinks lifty OVER REACTED to being"stuck" together(spazzed out) and next is the wonderful trisa!! (deformed diva) trish was a Fox ( turquoise actually) (you know) UNTIL she was taken to a science lab and was later deformed and "unstoppable" like the rest of the cast ( circle you circle you reference) last is the best the party eater (lack of inspiration) and this part explains it...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment