Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - twilight town

when a 15-year old girl named amy notices that something is not right in twilight town,she wants to find out whats worng,even if she moved to twilight town first day.but everynight she notices that something is lurking in the streets.until one day. . .

Chapter 1 - twilight town

Chapter 1 - twilight town

roxas woke up at 10:00 sharp.he got up,putted on his clothes & went on outside.when he shutted the door,olette came & told him that a new family came to twilight town.roxas eventually thought to himself,"alright new people coming here,i hope this family has a child".when roxas & olette came to where the new family was,pence & hayner were already there helping them."hey pence"olette asked,pence turned & looked at olette,"does this family have a kid?"."of couse they do"hayner said at last."yes!"roxas thought."its a girl"hayner said.roxas fell to the floor,pence banged his head on the wall,& hayner well,just got mad over it.as for olette she was so happy,she ran inside to talk to her.at 5:00p.m.olette came out,the boys just looked at her,then she said,"her name is amy,she''s 15-years old,she did alot of things at her old home,but now she dosen''t know what to do here"."esay,all we have to do is just let her hang out with us"hayner said.

on the next day,he was right.when they were about to knock on the door,i opened it & was gonna explore the town,when suddenly,"*whistle*"roxas said in a lovish way.olette hit him on  the shoulder."ow "he said.she glared at him,but roxas couldn''t resist of what she was wearing.she wore a navy blue tanktop,with blue pants.she wore a blue neclace in a shape of a heart.her eyes were green,her hair was black with white headlines.hayner noticed that i was holding a long hammer,the color of it was blue,green & purple."why are you holding a hammer?"pence said.she turned & said,"because".

later that night ,i finally knew where to go if i get bored."well it was nice meeting you amy"olette said."call me lola"amy said."okay,lola,see ya tommrow"roxas said after olette.amy nodded her head,then she closed the door behind her.she looked around for mother & father,when she noticed that her parents were asleep,she seperated her arms,& lifted her left up,she jumped into the air & landed on her right leg.then she did three forward flips,she placed her left leg down & raised both of her arms up into the air.suddenly a ring of light appeared underneth her,then the light reached up to her finger tips.when the ring of light disappeared,she was wearing a navy blue stripless shirt,with a navy blue short skirt.then she bent all the way back while sticking her leg up.suddenly ribbions of light wrapped along her left leg & her other leg,the ribbions of light shaddered into pieces when it made a navy blue boot.she came back up & was holding another ribbion of light,but this time she threw it in front of her face.as the ribbion followed,she moved to the other side & threw it,& then went to another side & did the same.as the ribbions wrapped around her arms & disappared,she had two navy blue bracelets.she moved her hands to the left,the ribbions wrapped around her hands & disappeared & made two navy blue gloves.then the ribbions wrapped above her head & disappeared which made black cat ears.she backed up & did a hand stand.then the same ribbion wrapped around her waist,it disappeared & made a belt & a black tail with a blue bow.when she opened her eyes,her eyes were blue-green cat eyes.she walked towards the sliding door,she opened it & closed it. she putted on headphones & listened to music.song:how long?[techno]song starts:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how long how long!?,til we crash & burn.how long how long,til the point of no return.

[amy looked on each side so no one could see her,then she jump up into the tree,jumped towards the roof & noticed the clock tower that roxas showed her 5 mins ago]

windmills in my eyes,can''t you see that they stopped turning. . such a lonely sign.

[she jumped off the roof & ran off towards the battle field]

when a loner tries,simmered down & yearning. . . burnin inside. in serach of true love brought us there,but the road unheadering remains unclear.

[when she got there,she saw visions of her past]

how long how long?!,til we crash & burn.how long how long?!til the point of no return.how long how long?!,til we crash & burn.how long how long?!,til the point of no return.

[she snapped out of it & noticed the clock tower. . .then she ran towards the clock tower]

the horizen far away,its in our destination.is it still our guiding line?

[when she got there,she climbed up the wall towards the top]

think of yesterday,trouble but timtation,its burning inside.

[when she finally got to the top,she faced the moon & reached out her hand]

i''ve come this far not asking why,we can not look each other in the eye . . anymore!!

[she snapped out of it,& looked at the town]

how long how long?! til we crash & burn,how long how long?!til the point of no return.

how long how long?!til we crash & burn,how long how long?!til the point of no return*song ends*

as she looked out to the sky,she noticed something moving in the sky,"hmm?"she thought.suddenly it came towards her fast like a lighting bolt.she ran down the stairs as fast as she could.she looked back & noticed that the bird was  just right behing her,suddenly the bird grabbed both of her sholders & tried to fly off.amy was screaming her head off,then she slashed it with her cat claws.it worked,the bird letted go of her & flew off.luckily she landed on her feet &then she ran back towards home.when she got their,she saw countless birds everywhere.she climbed up the tree,zoomed right underneth her window & slamed it & closed the blinds.she was soo tired out from her journey at midnight.she walked towards her bed & sat down.the clothes that she wore disappeared,& so did the cat ears & tail.the only thing that she was wearing was her night clothes.she walked towards her window,&slowly opened the blinds.the birds that tried to kiddnap her were gone."wats going on around here?''amy spoke at last as she closed the blinds & went to sleep.

end of chapter 1.








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on August 2, 2006, 4:01:09 AM

darc on
darcHmm..It's alot like my story, Roxas's Lovers, you know with the new girl and stuff..But other then that it's really good^^ Can't wait for the next chapter!

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 3, 2006, 6:19:20 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendYeah, kinda like your story.

To: Lighttails1067
Please write more!
*favs*