Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - heading to PortAransas,not!!

[this is after the ending of my kh2 story]when ally & her ten friends get sent to summer camp,they plan to get out of camp & go straight to PortAransas to where there supposed to be insted of camp.but somewhere on the second day,they f

Chapter 1 - heading to PortAransas,not!!

Chapter 1 - heading to PortAransas,not!!

as the ten kids were found last week,this week you don''t want to know.

"finally!"ace said,"the worlds are safe thanks to us,now we can relax & have a good time"."could it get any better"raven said being smart."ALLY!!,come pack up antything you need,& you & your friends are coming with us to PortAransas!!"said alyssa''s mother.i jumped up & ran straight towards my room."alright!!!"britany said excited as ever."last one to get ready,is a rotten egg!!!"collin yelled out as he & everyone else ran to their rooms."oh brother?!"  andrew said taking his time."oh shut up andrew,your always the last one at the end of the line","don''t you tell me to shutup!!"."if you boys don''t shut up,i''m gonna come into ya''ll''s room & whoop both of your @$$''s"."tell me about it,those two are right next to each other,if they keep talking its their fault"."SHUTUP RAVEN!!","there you see,he starts yelling at me for some strange reason"."tails,if your mom drops us off on a street,or somewhere else,i swear to god i''m gonna kill you?!"."oh please,all you can do is only filck her","dats true,that is so true"."will you guys shutup,its gonna take us forever to get ready"i yelled.later that day,everyone was ready,except me.i was wearing my sailor jupiter clothes,plus it came with the powers.i was fixing the bow on my hair,"almost there,*purfect fit*got it"."ally,your last","your the rotten egg!!".i walked out of my room,only having my backpack filled with clothes, my mp3 player filled with tons of songs,& a walkie-talkie.as we got into the van & headed of somethings happened,"are we there yet?"collin said."no! so will you shut up,it''ll take us 4 hrs to get there"i said fixing the bow on my neck."wat!!!"everyone said,except britany who was fixing her clothes[sailor mars''s clothes],melanie who was doing the same[sailor venus''s clothes],& me who was staring out the window.

two hours later. . . .we were not even close to PortAransas.we were all bored stiff.i tried not to be bored,my legs were stiff,my back started to hurt.i looked out the window & daydreamed about sora =^-^= which we were the cutest couple ever.i snapped out of it.britany did the samething,only daydreaming about roxas,she snapped out of it too.as for melanie,she did the same daydeaming about riku,& sora,but she snaped out of it as well.suddenly i noticed something,we were heading the right way,but we turned right insted of left."um. . dad?"i said confused,"isn''t portaransas on the left side"."well,of course dear"said alyssa''s father,"thats why you & your friends are not coming".". . . say wat?"raven said."wat are you talking about?"ace said after raven."i''m saying that you guys are not coming to portaransas with us!?!"said my father."why?"andrew said.my dad suddenly stopped the car,making the teenagers urge forward."you shouldn''t have asked that andrew"i yelled."why again?","*moves up to his ear*because,my dad is always angry when me or anyone else ask why to him"."0_0, . . . oh shoot"he thought in his head."i''m gonna die".alyssa''s dad suddenly opened the his door & walked out.i was freaking out,then i said,"were dead,were dead,were dead!!".her dad opened both of my sliding door,& ace''s door,i took of my seatbelt then prayed,then thought to myself,"i deserve the punishment,not my friends".i was thinking too serouisly,but i was wrong.he pushed me & my friends out of the van & into the unsurviving heat."wat was that for?!"i said to my father.he didn''t speak,he grabbed our stuff,& threw them towards us.i looked around to see where we are,then i noticed,a camp with steel fences."sorry guys"he said at last,"this your punishment,welcome to summer camp,you are gonna have all the pain you need"."the reason why that all of the fathers are giving you guys the punishment,thats because you teenagers were missing for five months"said collin''s father."but it wasn''t our fault,that stupid book sucked us into its own world"andrew spoke out."thats why were giving ya''ll the punishment,ya''ll are gonna feel pain all summer long"said ace''s father."All summer long!!!!"ace said.i stud up & bravely talked back to all the fathers,including my father"WE TOLD YOU TO DON''T CLOSE THE BOOK,I''M I RIGHT?!"."well of course dear,we were all worried abou-"melanie''s mom was interuppted by me"SEE I WAS RIGHT,but the book couldn''t magicly close all by itself,THATS HOW WE WERE STUCK IN THERE[*everyone of my friends nodded there heads*],WE WERE TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT,BUT IT DIDN''T WORK"."ally,we that promise to ya''ll,you guys think we closed the book?"said britany''s mom.the teenagers nodded there head,the mothers were shocked,& so were the fathers."well then if you can''t trust us"said ally''s dad as he brought out the police men."then we can''t trust you guys either".each of the police grabbed us & took us inside the camp of hell."*tries to hit the police dude,but failed*YOU CAN''T DO THIS TO ME"i yelled to my father.but all the fathers did was turm their  backs on us."*struggles*I SHOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF WHEN I HAD A CHANCE AT PORT ROYAL!!!!"i screamed again.this time it got my father''s attention,he turned towards me& only stared at me as i was tookin into the camp,& the steel fences were cloesing in.my father thought about what i said,then relized that inside the same book i was holding was true,he ran up to the steel fence & yelled out to the police"GET THEM OUT OF THERE!!".but he was too late,he saw the tears that i was tring to hold for as long as i can as the doors closed on them.

end of chapter 1

sneek peek on chapter 2:the teens meet sora & the others on the first day,ally waits for the family to return,a song comes to the teens as the parents leave them behind. 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 3, 2006, 6:04:50 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendGood!!!!!!!!!
More, I command you to write more!
lol XD

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 2, 2006, 10:05:42 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendI don't have time to read it
but I fav it and I will read it tommrrow!
I know this will be great!

lighttails1067 on October 2, 2006, 11:04:11 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067okay thanks^^

Sasukesgirlfriend on October 5, 2006, 7:00:01 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE I'M BEGGIN' YA!
*gose on knees*
WRITE MORE!