Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter1:the wish

its about how one wish made three girl's lives changed...

Chapter 1 - chapter1:the wish

Chapter 1 - chapter1:the wish
                    
listen....have you ever wished on a star,praying that SOMEONE who would know how you feel,or probably,someone who cares for you,protects you,or maybe loves you?well...if your still reading this you are going to die from this.

i'm kidding...well it did happen to me...only once...insted...that happened to me TWICE,all because of one wish that i thought that it would never come true

well...it all began in a place called Ordon Village.i was fifteen years old,anyone who was fifteen years old,would be able to go to the Hyrule Field anytime he or she wants.one time...my friends want to know if i were able to go with them on camping trips.my parents agreed,so i was able to go...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as we setted towards Hyrule Field...my father gave me a package for me to deliver to the Hyrule Castle...i may be even lucky to meet Princess Zelda."are we there yet,tails?"britany asked.
britany was a fourteen year old girl with black long hair that went to her shoulders.she worn a blue shirt with navy blue pants.light blue slashes went across her shirt & pants.
i had brown hair that went to my shoulders.i worn [KH2]sora's clothes...what? i liked it so much,that i wanted to make one myself...i worn a cresent moon necklace with a star in the center near the tip of the top part of the cresent moon.
"not yet..."i replied back."WAIT!!!"shiniya replied as she followed us.as we stopped she came up to us."my parents agreed that i would come with you"she replied.Shiniya was a fourteen year old girl with dark brown hair that went to her shoulders.she worn a green shirt with light blue pants."well...lets get going..."britany replied as we went further towards the east...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
finally...we sat down under the stars..."wow..."shiniya replied while looking at the stars,"its so....so...whats the word?"."pretty?"britany wondered.i stared at the most brightest star that was shining so bright through the night sky."beautiful...."i replied back.britany & shiniya looked at me,wondering i."hey ally..."britany asked,"what are you thinking?".i paused for a moment,then looked at them & said,"nothing...".
"make a wish,tails"shiniya asked as she smiled.i didn't know why my friends called me tails...i guess its because how i liked it long ago."why do you ask?"i replied."because you look sad...so make a wish..."shiniya replied."out loud?"i asked."sure"britany answered.a sweat tear went down my head[if you know what i mean].i looked away for a moment,i looked at the cresent moon.i looked at mine...they looked alike...except...mine was smaller.i took my necklace off & showed it at the shining star.
"oh shining star..."i asked like i was Princess Zelda,"I wish....i wish that SOMEONE...would make me feel...happy...along with others...who would care for us..,protects us...".
"well..i hope that makes a wish come true..."britany wondered as she went in her tent."well,"shiniya replied as she went into her tent."goodnight ally"she replied as she went into her tent.i sighed for the moment as i looked at the star that i made a wish on."please...please make our wish come true"i said softly.as i sat on a log looking at the star...a green leaf landed on my arm.i slowly picked it up,i noticed a little jewel was stuck on it."wow..."i said to myself as i looked at the jewel's color.it was the multiple color.just as i was about to take the jewel off,the wind started to blow north as the wind took it away...i sighed as the leaf with the jewel blew away towards the star right above Hyrule Castle.i sighed again....i walked towards my tent...i looked at the star for a moment...then i walked inside the tent as i layed down;covered myself with my green warm long blanket & blew the candle out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
end of chapter 1......yes...i know...this chapter's short -.-;....but the next chapter might be sort or long...

sneak peak....in the next chapter....ally overhears a loud crash coming from the Faron Woods.....as ally finds a destroyed ship....as she looks inside...she sees three boys who are badly hurt....but..who are they?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on July 9, 2007, 10:35:30 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500It's Nice my freind!
Very descriptive and cute!
Cant wait 4 the next chapter either!^^
Btw...do ya think I could be in it?
Plz?^^6
*favs*

lighttails1067 on July 9, 2007, 10:38:14 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067FINALLY! you have answered><
fine....i''l put you in it....but who will u love?