Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Once apon a time...

this is the fairy/horror tale feeling beginning of the Demented Dollz story. very short and not very discriptive. course its not sopposed to be!

...warning I have horrible spelling and grammer :(

Chapter 1 - Once apon a time...

Chapter 1 - Once apon a time...
Once apon a time, in a land far away, there was a beautiful castle. In this castle lived a young man who liked to make things. The man was very lonely, for he had no friends. So he made life-sized dolls to play with, but soon he realized that the dolls could not play with him. They only stared at him with their deep yet empty eyes. He called apon his family's magics to give life to the dools. Thus Love was born. Oh how the name fit, for the master loved him so! And Love, who had no emotions to speak of, did everything his master wished and seemed to grow an understanding, and even a need, of his affection. After awhile, the master started making more "alive dollz." Soon, the castle was full of them, and the doll master was as happy as he could be.

But the town below the castle did not like these dollz at all. They thought of them as abominations to humanity! So on one dark night the stormed the castle, slaying and burning every doll they found. The master, Love, and some of the other dollz escaped to the woods that night. After the townspeople left, they returned to their now broken home. The master didn't understand why the people would destroy things as innocent as his beloved dollz. As he wept for them, he ordered Love to go open the sevret passage and obtain the Book of Black Spells for him. Inside was a spell to create 13 special life-forms that lived by absorbing evil. He created 13 brand new dollz, these not being as gentle looking as the others, and put this "special life" into them. These "Demented Dollz" were named: Vermin, Reg, Kerri, Ravage, Vega, Avi, Devius, Julian, Leperacy, Shii, Rou, Tye, and Dark.

It wasn't long before the Demented Dollz were sweeping the town's evil away. The master was proud of the dollz, but noticed that the more evil they absorbed, the more it seemed that they were growing personalities. It worried him, but the dollz were always so kind and loving, so he didn't think about it long.

Yes they were always so sweet....to the master. But in the town they craved more evil to feed on. They started going after the children, first befriending them and then telling them to do very bad things. They twisted their sweet little minds till their was no turning back. When the master finally looked into the D. Dollz' work, it was too late. The townspeople were all dead, either from killing eachother or themselves, and the D. Dollz were basking in the glory of their work with satisfaction and pride.

Now, Vermin knew that his sweet master would probably imprison them for this, but he loved his master dearly and did not want to kill him. Instead, he told the others of a plan to which they all agreed to. First they made a potion of weakness from the master's black spells. This potion made the user unable to stands and barely able to speak. They force-fed this to their master and then chained him down to the master bed, but were sure to make him as comfortable as possible. They then gave him a potion of immortality so he could live with them, young and healthy, forever. They hated the other dollz, but knew that the master loved them, so they just made them into servant dollz, saying that it was the master's will since he had become so sick. Since the servant dollz were obedient and emotionless, they did not object.

And so the D. Dollz still go on with life this way. Eating evil, driving humans to the point of insanity, poisoning and molesting their master with their sick twisted love, and abusing the servant dollz just for fun...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Trinity_Fire on July 13, 2006, 4:47:29 AM

Trinity_Fire on
Trinity_FireAwwwww~! sweet. :)
I see yaoi.
You should go into detail, start another story on all this. O_O It is awesome.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!
:giggle: extra-yay for domestic violence! X)
Yes.
I see yaoi written all over this. :3
Lovely~! What sweet little demented dollz. :)