Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The little girl

This is about a really freaky dream i had last night it scares me but you might have needed to see to believe it
well. [ps: the part were it describes a dream, that's just a dream in a dream]

Chapter 1 - The little girl

Chapter 1 - The little girl
I'm NOT having a good day so far. Me and my friends, Alex and jeremie,are on a journey...to the city. Bad weather Made us stop at a spooky hotel in a ghost town without a name. We went in. Surprisingly enough, there were a lot of people there.We were escorted to a strange room. The lights were dim, and It all spelled "DEATH" to us. No way were we sleeping there. Let me rephrase that.
No choice we were sleeping there. NOT GOOD! Luckily, There were beds for me, mom, jeremie, And Alex so I won't be alone. " 'night Ranee, alex" Jeremie said.
"Goodnight" That is, i HOPE it's a good night.

I was walking down the stairs in my pajamas and I bumped in to someone, bumped Though someone that is! What?!?!?! he went right though me! I tried to tell mom, but i just went though her too! AHHH!!!! Then, On my back Apeared two black, feathered wings. My clothes turned into a long black gown. I ran upstairs and tried to wake jeremie. My hands went right thought his body. NO!
I cried, But i couldn't do anything. I saw a scarry shadow on the wall, and heard a girl cackling. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"


I open my eyes. I'm thin the room. to my left-jeremie, to my right-alex
nothing in particular. I hear i little girl scream. I ran to the next room to see what it was. Did she have a nightmare,too? I opened the door a crack and peered inside. I screamed. There was i girl's shadow...but no girl. I ran back to my room And grabed a flashlight. I was reading the rest of the night.

The next day, I was tired Like hell. Little girl didn't seem as scary a memory in the day. so i told Alex And Jeremie. Jeremie hoped it wouldn't come back. Alex thought i was nuts. But what would happen tonight, that would blow everyone's mind. Including mine.


The big supper. since there where only like, three resturants for 20 miles from the hotel, All the guest ate a meal in the big dining room. My chicken strips we great. I sat in the corner on a chair when i was done. Then we heared banging and screaming. All the guests were in the dining room, everyone panicked
. I shouted "little girl! are you there?" "yes" Everyone started staring at me.
The banging and screaming stoped. "little girl, where is your mother?" the little girl replied: "she's dead" "how'd she die little girl?" "An Explosion killled her." Said little girl. She started to cry " and your dad?" He was a police man. I can't find him." poor girl, i thought , she can't find her parents. she started to yell "GET OUT!" "THIS IS MY HOUSE!! WHERE ARE MY MOM AND DAD?!?!?" I was scared. the screaming continued. The whole building started to rattle. The rattling slowed and so did the screaming, but something just tempted me to..."AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" the chair i was on tiped over sending me flying out the window. i hit my head on the ground. And.....


I woke up in th bed. I told jeremie "i had the scarriest Dream..." "that was no dream" He told me that my fall was only a minor concustion, and i was only out cold for overnight. I screamed out to the little girl. No answer. I knew what we had to do. i covinced the owner that little girl will go crazy unless he closed the joint. Everyone was out. Before we left, I went back in to see if the little girl liked it. she said "thank you" "for what?" I asked. "For Speaking to me. Your human aura can sent messages To ghosts, with little aura"
Then a heared a lady's voice: "thank you for finding my daugter, Now i can move on" I told them not to scare people anymore they said "we will have wings, and be beautiful. No one will be scared." they where still invisible, but somehow i could see them fly. As She floated up i realized "oh, I forgot something! What's your name little girl?" "my name. it is ALYSSA" "Thank-you, vampire girl" Did she just call me vampire girl? maybe that wasn't a dream....


The hotel is now called the Allysium. If you ever go there, and your daughter is named alyssa, call her 'lyssa' during your stay. And what ever you do NEVER say "what's your name, little girl. especially if the girl in question has a white dress, a teddy bear and seems to have....No eyes.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sam400 on July 9, 2006, 8:19:22 AM

Sam400 on
Sam400omg I wish I was the one who had that dream...I mean, I`ve had weird dreams before but this one takes the cake... Wicked... fave

lili on November 5, 2005, 10:47:06 PM

lili on
liliyeah.

Dearly_Beloved on November 4, 2005, 9:36:37 PM

Dearly_Beloved on
Dearly_Beloveddid u really dream this ranee