Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who are you?

It's not very good and I'm not finished with it yet. This is a piece in the real story. I'll post it when I'm done.

Chapter 1 - Who are you?

Chapter 1 - Who are you?
When the battle was over, I thought of what went wrong. I felt totally overpowered after facing him. If it were someone else, I would have given it everything I had. But he stopped me. Not easily, but he stopped me. It was as though I had been overpowered. I couldn't look at him. Why didn't I give it everything I got. "It's alright Linda. I know that you didn't give it everything you got. When this tornament's done, we'll have a rematch, ok?" I found it surprising that he wasn't being mean and ruthless like he was with everyone else. I still had no idea who he was and I remembered that he said he was a friend. Was he really. "Who are you?" He paused and said "You still don't remember me, do you?" Then the loud speaker crackled "The final battle will start in 5 minutes." He got up and walked away. Who and why won't he tell me his name? I had no time to ponder this thought as another problem had come up. Where was Mrs. Ingrid?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hiei-maru on October 29, 2004, 4:37:23 PM

hiei-maru on
hiei-maruok?

em3042 on November 20, 2003, 6:13:55 PM

em3042 on
em3042kl, i like it!