Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Little Coffee Shop

Ehhh......BOARD

Chapter 1 - A Little Coffee Shop

Chapter 1 - A Little Coffee Shop
No one, no one ever understood. I was alone and I knew it. Nothing, nothing to live for. Afraid, all the time. He had died. He was gone but, I still had those dreams about him that haunted me. But then he came. He came and saved me from myself. He was always there. For once in my life I felt, Safe, loved, like I belonged. But then it happened. I exploded, and He tried to save me. Everyone was there. Beast boy, Starfire, Cyborg, Robin, me. All there but then suddenly not all of us were there, and never again would we be able to be in the same place all together.

Slade burst into the small coffee shop. Robin was the first to react. He threw a punch at slade, but slade just grabbed his punch. He twisted Robin’s hand forcing him into a slack position. Slade pulled a gun out of his belt and shuved it at Robins head.
“Don’t move” Slades voice cried. ”or I’ll blast him to kingdom come!”
“ROBIN” I heard myself shriek.
Robins face was set, but I could tell he was afraid Slade would do it.
“What do you want?” Cyborg said, his eyes slanting, as Robins did.
“There are many things I want, Cyborg.” Slades answer bugged Cyborg A LOT we could all tell, but Cyborg dint do anything, in fear Slade would kill Robin. Slade started backing out of the shop, and I could tell by the expressions on his face, that Robin was making a plan.
“Don’t even think about it.” Slades harsh voice hissed at Robin. Robin looked surprised.
We just stood there, not sure what to do.
Starfire finally moved. She looked out the door.
“They are gone”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 6, 2007, 12:35:56 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Oooooh.... well that was random. WRITE MORE!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!

linZart on February 6, 2007, 6:20:37 AM

linZart on
linZartHummmm, okay, but it might take me like, A WEEK!