Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Raven

I was.....board....

Chapter 1 - Raven

Chapter 1 - Raven
"HEY STOPLIGHT!" Beast Boy screamed at Robin "YOUR CLOUDING OUR THINKING BY ALL THIS PLANING STUFF!"
Everyone including me, glanced at Beast boy, but then Robin edvanced on him.
"Is that what you think? Well, then I'll LEAVE. If i'm SOOOO distracting, then you wont mind if I sit this one OUT!" Robin spat at beast boy, and then left. We whatched him dissaper down the block.
"tochy tochy!" Beast boy said under his breath. Evryone glared at BB for a few seconds, but we were all thinking the same thing.
'What the hell'
Robin never came back. Even when we, I, really needed him, he never popped up and kicked some but like I thought he would. we eneded up geting the krap beat out of us.
We all agreed to leave 'The volcano' as BB put it alown to let the steem (and ANXED) where off.


My hand was inches from his door. We hade all agreed to let him be alown. They would hear me knock for sure, I dicided I would teliport into his room to ovoid any compications. I new it was rude, but I NEEDED to see him. Incase he needed to let off some steam he was felling. You now talk to someone about how pissed he was?
I teliported to a dark corner in his room. so dark, you couldent tell I was there, just the way I liked it. I spotted robin idmittiently. But what I saw suprized me so much, I almost gasped.
Robin was sitting on the edge of his bed, hunched over, Crying. His head was in his hands and he was making weak pitiful sounds. I was petrified by the site. I hade come here to help, but help him if he was mad, not, not like this. I hade never seen him cry. I hade seen him in terible pain, so sad he was on the verg of tears, but I hade never seen the real deal. Tears. Robin swallowed and then made a sniffing sound and stratened up. I noticed he hade no mask. His eyes were brilent green, Hard to look at they were so bright and tear stained. They looked simalar to starfire, but 100 times more real, more butiful, more touching.
I was so, so ungulfed in his eyes, I dinit notice the small book on his lap untill he turned the page and dropped his eyes onto it. A smile spreed across his face as he looked down at the book. I wasent sure what it was. Robin took his time before he turned the page. he was smiling a little when he turned it, but as he looked at the next page his face dropped completly. He stared down at the book as if he was staring at his own death sentence. Robins face had dried a little but now it was like two rivers again. He shook slightly.
It killed me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment