Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

I got the idea over at my friends house and stuff. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
I laugh as I stroll through the zoo.

"What kind of witch would be at a muggle zoo?" I ask myself.

I turn towards the reptile house and I freaze when I hear someone speaking in pasal tounge.I squat and touch my hand to tohe ground so I can read the pesons mind. I am stuned by what I see.

I calmly stroll into the reptile house and I see a boy my age standing by a cage speaking in pasal tounge. I walk over to him and notice he is standing in front of a pithon cage.

"Hi!" I exclame. He looks at me and says "Hello." back to me.

"I just love animals don't you?" I ask and he simply nods his head.

"Oh,excuse me for not introducing myself,I'm Crystal,Crystal Riddle.",I say,"What is your name?"

"Harry,Harry Potter." He answers back.

"Harry Potter" I whisper.

Saying his name made me shiver. He was the one my father tried to kill those many years ago. How could I not know who he was? His bright green eyes and messy brown hair should of gave it away! If not that his lightning bolt scar should have. Maby the glasses through me off.

I am shooken out of my thoughts by Harry falling into me and I soon see why he lost his balance. A plump boy had pushed Harry out of the way to see the snake. Suddenly the glass in front of him disapered and he fell in and the snake cralled out.

"thanks" the snake said as it slithered past Harry and me.

The boys parents rushed over and his mother started pounding on the glass that had reappered and screaming "Dudly,Dudly!" The man turned and glared at Harry and I desided it was time for me to leave.

I walked into my house and a letter was sitting on my counter. I causasly opened it and to my releif it was a letter from Dumboldore. It read:

Dear Crystal,
I have some things to disscuss with you before you can attened Hogwarts School of Whichcraft and Wiserdy. Transportation will be arriving soon.

An old family friend,
Albus Dumboldore.


I set the letter down, grabed by backpack and walked outside. I walk outside and see Hagrids bike steadily comeing towards me.



Yay I got a chapter done!! Oh and yea this is me w/ a diffirent last name.
second chapter comeing soon! (Maby)

P.S. Sorry for the spelling errors.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment