Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the passage to top shinbi

yes, i know, i know , haku is a GUY but for this fan fic..... he's a she]takes place a year or so before their death.

Chapter 1 - the passage to top shinbi

Chapter 1 - the passage to top shinbi
Haku walked with her master, Zabuza, by her side. She heard the crunch of the fall leaves below and the cool breeze swept her hair into her face. She looked up at Zabuza who seemed to pay no attention to her. She eyed his chest, covered for once because of the cool weather. Zabuza noticed haku looking. Quickly she turned away.
"Something wrong, haku-chan?"
"Oh, no momochi-senpai", she said blushing.
Ahead was the town Zabuza wanted to trian at, a small village outside of the mist called Ku, literally meanig passage. To Haku, it meant the passage to Zabuza's greatness. Zabuza was going to be the best ninja and Haku knew that. Ku was supposedly owned by different rouge ninja whom rented out homes to other ninjas. It was dangerous, but danger always exited Haku.
"There it is Haku," Zabuza smiled "The famous town of true power, let's go kick some @$$." Zabuza walked a little faster and Haku kept up with him.
They walked to a small real estate place, a stout man walked towards them
" Can I help you?" he asked
"Yes", Zabuza grunted, he wasn't very good at talking......
"Um..... are there any rental houses avalible around here?"
The man finally looked up at Zabuza, and realized whom he was in a matter of secounds, he suddenly became nervous
"M-M-M-Momochi -san, why of course we have a traing home a half mile from here", the man managed to squeeze out.
He handed him a map and a small key and Haku and Zabuza left.
"Momochi-senpai, how'd you know that man?"
" His son was a rouge ninja, i killed him. And the coward never fought for his son's honor", Zabuza smiled "He is a meer rat, remind me to kill him on the way out". 2

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on March 21, 2009, 5:50:36 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelFemale Haku is awesome :) keep it up