Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - sorrow and anger

i tried to write this story before but it went funny so here goes

Chapter 2 - sorrow and anger

Chapter 2 - sorrow and anger
"Dont tell thara yet" kiara managed to wimper before burying her face in kovus chest all the lioness huddled together crying nala sat up acting strong "im going out hunting" she said then when she got to the river she fell down sobbing minutes passed then when she looked up across the water she saw a teenage lion looking at her she got up and saw that he was a tan beige male with a red half mane she backed away a little bit. the lion jumped onto the first rock then the second and then onto the edge "why are you crying" he asked "i lost someone i love" she replied "so did i my dad was murdered and my mum is also dead" he said at that point nala had stopped crying "you poor thing" she soothed "who looks after you" "no one" he shrugged nala felt her heart go out to the lion "you can join our pride" she replied "cool" the lion smiled and they both walked back to pride rock when they arraived everyone was at pride rock and kovu was on the rock "our king is dead" he yelled out at that point all the animal burst out crying "but the main concern is who will be king" he added "wait here" nala told her new freind and she ran towards pride rock and up the hill and ran next to kovu " kovu is going to be our king" she yelled out "no i cant" he yelled "exscuse us" he called out feeling humilated then he took nala into the cave " i cant be king not yet i have to kill zira first" he whispered "ok" nala replied before running back out to face the animals " we have to deal with a certain lioness before we have a king" she called out then ran back down to the lion she found earlier "come with me" she said the lion followed "i dont know your name" she called to him "kanny" he called to her as they went up the hill. they entered the cave when all the lions saw kanny they sprang up snarling at him "girls its ok he is part of the pride" she called out and they all lay down kovu looked at him and snarled before turning away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment