Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - VITANI

i tried to write this story before but it went funny so here goes

Chapter 3 - VITANI

Chapter 3 - VITANI
the next day kovu got up earlier than anyone else in the pride and went to the outlands to hunt zira down it had been so long since he was there he forgot were things were he walked around as he did he went passed skeletons then he heard a noice behind him he swung around but nothing was there so he carried on walking then he came to a familiar place it was the old den where he was trained to kill simba then he heard an evil laugh "kovu" it echoed and then out off the shadow appeared vitani " hello little brother" she snarled " vitani" kovu cursed they both snarled as they circled each other then suddenly vitani sprang forward and threw kovu into a cave then a big boulder fell on the entrance kovu was trapped "now for kiara" vitani yelled in to kovu. kovu rammed against the boulder trying to get out but he just knocked himself out meanwhile vitani was on her way to pride rock when nala spotted her " !!!VITANI!!! she shreiked "nala i just need a word with my dear old kovu" she lied "ok but no funny moves" she replied with that vitani ran to pride rock and into the cave where she saw kiara sleeping she went over "hello princess" she said kiara immeaditly woke up " what wheres kovu" she said in a sleepy voice "kovu wants me too bring you too him" she said softly "oh ok" she replied as she got up and followed vitani outside where they began to run vitani took kiara to where kovu was trapped "call him" she snarled kiara looked confused but still obeyed "kovu" she yelled "kiara" kovu called from the boulder kiara ran over to it "kovu kovu" she yelled vitani came over grinning and grabbed kiaras ear and bit into it kiara squealed in pain "kiara" kovu called ramming as hard as he could into the side of the boulder then vitani let go of kiaras ear and threw her against the side of the boulder kiara was unconcious but at that minute vitani was knocked of her feet it was kanny he stood over kiara ready to defend her if he had to but he diddnt have to vitani had run away kanny put kiara on his back and ran all the way back to pride rock where nala saw them and ran down to help "what happened" she said unloading kiara off his back "my sisster was after her" at that minute kiara woke up "where am i who are you" she said quietly "im afraid she may off lost her memory" said kanny loading her back onto his back "where is your first aid" he said so nala showed him to rafikis tree where it was confirmed she had lost her memory.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment