Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jade and Jagoku shout out

It's Jade and Jagokus turn to talk!

Chapter 1 - Jade and Jagoku shout out

Chapter 1 - Jade and Jagoku shout out
Jade and Jagoku shout out

Kay went first, then Kaze and Souri, now it's Jade and Jagokus turn to talk.

Jade: Hey, Lauren gave you a basic introduction in the text up there so I'll get started! My name's Jade and I'm 17 years old.
My birthday's on May 5th. I have black hair, mid-length according to my hikari, and green eyes.
Jagoku: Hi I'm Jades older brother, my name's Jagoku. I'm 19 and my birthday's on April 30th. I have short, red wavey hair and red eyes. I'm divorced from my ex-wife Kim, and she has legal custody of the children: Jason, Opal and Kala.
Jade: Jagoku was Opals father by law.
Jagoku: Thanks for that.
Jade: Anytime ^_^

Lauren:... There's not really much to say is there?
Jade: Oh by the way! I'm not in love with Kay and Age. I used to have a crush on them but I got over it. Now I'm in love with one man and I never want anyone else *^-^*
Jagoku: Bravo *Applauds*
Jade: Thanks Ja-Ja -.-
Jagoku: *Grins*

Lauren: Erm... Anything else?
Jade: DRUGS ARE BAD!!!
Lauren: Well DUH!
Jade: BUT ALCOHOL IS GOOD AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE TO MUCH!
Lauren: -.- Right.
Jade: *^-^*

Jagoku: Well, that's it ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for reading! Bye!
Jade: Adios!
Lauren: See ya ^_^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Peril879 on March 28, 2005, 12:38:38 PM

Peril879 on
Peril879Kaze: *wolf whistle*That's my girlfriend people! Men out there eat your hearts out!*lololol*
Souri: Kaze, shut up...-.-
Kaze: Man are you miserable lately.>_<
Rafael: Guys...
Tsukino: jUts ignore them, when Jagoku and Jade aren't around they're at each other's throats...
Kaze&Souri: *bickering*
Bri: Write more with Mirah!!!