Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mirah and Takana talk

It's Jade and Jagokus turn to talk!

Chapter 2 - Mirah and Takana talk

Chapter 2 - Mirah and Takana talk
Mirah and Takana chat.

We're back, with my two muses! All hail!

Takana: Hi! ^_^ Oh wow this is exciting!
Mirah: *Blushes* Takana please calm down
takana: *Runs around* I can't this is so exciting!

Mirah: *Blushes more* Hello, my name is Mirah Nightingale. I'm Jade and Jagokus adopted sibling, and I am a rabbit demon.
Takana: Hi hi my name's Takana and I'm Jade, Jagoku and Mirahs friends! ^_^ I'm human though!

*Awkward pause and Takan sits down*

Takana: *Turns to Mirah* Shouldn't we say more?
Mirah: *Nods, blushing bright pink*
Takana: Okay! Me first! *Clears throat* I'm gay, meaning I love guys not girls, I'm of average hight, I have blue eyes and lavender, or purple, coloured hair. I can't read properly, I had trouble at school, so I used to copy off Mirah. ^_^
I used to model but the magazine I worked for fired me so now I don't do it full time, I only do it when someone wants me to ^o^. Over to you Mirah!
Mirah: Well, I'm the same age as Takana, I'm short and I'm engaged but not married. I have long pink hair and white bunny ears. I have light blue eyes during the day, and dark blue at night. My fianc'e is Rafael Kamekaze who is a wolf demon. I love him very much. I enjoy domestics, cooking, cleaning and sewing, and I dislike violence. I am scared of thunder and shooting, and when I change into my rabbit form I'm pure white with pink tips at the ends of my ears and one light blue eye, one dark blue.

Takana: *grins* That's all we have to say! BYE BYE! *Waves wildly*
Mirah: See you! *Waves*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment