Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Truth...

This is my story about who really is Kagome's dad. It is really silly, so no flames!

Chapter 1 - The Truth...

Chapter 1 - The Truth...
This might be a bit boring at first, so, yeah... Sorry about spelling mistakes. Uh Kagome will be 17 in this story and I'm gonna change some of their ages cause I don't know them so don't kill me. I might have the wrong japanese words too! Sorry! Hope you enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Konichiwa!" Kagome yelled walking into her house. Smiling happily because she was home.

"Hello, Kagome." Mrs.Higurashi said as she walked in. She was cooking supper.

"Oh hi, Kagome!" Sota said. "where's Inu Yasha?"

Kagome stopped in her tracks and turned around, tears threatening her eyes. "Inu Yasha who!? I don't know an Inu Yasha!" Kagome yelled running into her room.

"What is wrong with her?" Grandpa said.

"Grandpa, take care of my soup and Sota while I talk to Kagome." Mrs.Higurashi said. She walked upstairs and crept softly into Kagome's room. "Kagome, what is wrong?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Nothing" Kagome said with a snifle.

"Kagome..."

"NOTHING!"

"Inu Yasha!"

Kagome broke down at the name. "Shut up ok!? We had a fight alright! I saw him with Kikyo and they were... doing things that were not suitable for children! Happy!?" Kagome started crying and cried on Mrs.Higurashi's shoulder.

"There, there Kagome. He isn't worth your tears..." She said sympatheticaly.

"Please... can I be left alone?"

"Ok. Dinner will be ready soon though. So wash up and by the way, your grounded for telling me to 'shut up'" She said jokingly.

"Yeah right..." Kagome went to the washroom to take a bath. She sat down in the warm tub and let all the worries drift away. When she was done, she went to her room, changes into her pyjamas, and fell asleep...

~*~*~

"KAGOME!"

"AHH!" Kagome screamed. She nearly fell off her bed.

"Mom was worried what was wrong and sent me up here to find you asleep. Dinner is already gettin' cold, Kage, so hurry up!"

Kagome sleepily stood up and walked downstairs. No one spoke during supper because they were scared of saying the wrong thing. Sota was about to say 'So how's Inu yasha?' but was cut off by their mom telling Sota to do the dishes. Kagome excused her-self and went up-stairs to sleep.

"Sota, go to your room and sleep now." Mrs.Higurashi said.

"But mom! I'm not done with the dishes! Am I grounded cause I wanted to talk about Inu Yasha!?" Sota said.

"No. Its just late so oyasuminasi." She said, tying to keep her patience.

"But mom!" Sota whined.

"O-YA-SU-MI-NA-SI!" She yelled, losing her temper.

Sota then ran upstairs for his life.

"Sweetie, we have to tell Kagome the truth sooner or later..." Mrs.Higurashi said not looking up.

"What about Sota?"

"He's still too young. Grandpa(I'm gonna call him Grandpa even though it is Kagome's and Sota's) , we've been putting this off for 7 years. We were going to tell her when she was 10, but now she is almost 17! Her birthday is this Saturday. We'll tell her the day after."

"That will break her heart though" Grandpa said.

"She wants to know who her father is and we have to tell her who and what happened to him" Mrs.Higurashi said.

"Fine..." Grandpa said.

~*~*~(Saturday)~*~*~

"Happy Birthsay, Kagome!" All her friends yelled.

"Arigato!" Kagome said. Hojo and the other 3(or was it 4... meh)annoying "friends" of hers were there. Kagome was suffocated with presents from her friends and family all around the world. From one of her friends, she got a short green skirt, the other a white blouse, and the last one gave her a red ribbon and a new pair of black shoes. Sota gave her white socks and Mrs.Higurashi and Grandpa gave her a big yellow backpack filled with bowls of RAMEN noodles. (typical...)

"AIEE!" Kagome squeled when she saw the neclace with a big red heart with white wings and a black chain. "Arigato, arigato, ARIGATO Hojo!"

"Uh... no problem Kage." Hojo said blushing.

Everything went so well that it was going to brake Mrs.Higurashi's heart to tell Kagome the truth. She was going to cancel the sleep over, but she just couldn't bring her-self to do it.

~*~*~(Sunday morning)~*~*~

"Thanks for the great party, Kagome!" Her friends (with Hojo) said in unison.

"Bye!" Kagome said, smiling.

"Kagome..." Mrs Higurashi said. "Your Grandpa and I have to tell you something... Let's go inside..."

"Ok..." Kagome said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I bet your all NOT dying to find out who Kagome's father is! Sorry if it was bad! No flames!






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yexix01 on May 14, 2006, 6:49:18 AM

yexix01 on
yexix01It wasn´t boring

Chibi-chan on April 1, 2006, 12:00:30 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanI don't think it was bad