Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nekome

Yasha lives in modern day Tokyo when he happens to fall in a 'hole' There he meets a cat demon Nekome. It is pretty much the same story.

Chapter 2 - Nekome

Chapter 2 - Nekome
Yasha: Oyub... I don't think we're in TOkyo anymore... What am I saying. He ain't even here. *jumps out* Huh? The old Oak Tree! I'm home now! *stops* Is... is that a girl stuck to that tree? *climbs up it* Uh... Cat ears? I think I just wanna... touch 'em *that noise it makes when you touch ears in anime's* Well that feels better... *swords are thrown at tree* Whoa!

???: You! Get away from the jungle of Nekome(pronounced Neko-ome)!

Yasha: What are you people talking about!Who is Nekome? And what is the Jungle of... hey! What are you doing! *gets tied up*

Villager: Sir Keade (pronounced Key-aid), we found him in the Jungle of Nekome. Probably trying to free her!

Keade: Hai... Child, where ye come from? If you have come to attack my village, your village is quiet stupid! No use using ye power on thy village.

Villager: Maybe he is a spy? What is that strange clothing?

Yasha: Hey! Back off! *Keade touches face* DON'T TOUCH THE MERCHANDISE!

~*~*~

Keade: I'm sorry. We did not know who ye were. We thought you were a spy trying to attack our quiet village.

Yasha: Not like I would... Great food. *chomp chomp* For a guy ^_^

Keade:... *BOOM* What was that! *gets up*

Yasha: Oh no! Stay away you stupid bug! I don't have the frigin 'jewel' crap you are talkin' about!

Mr.Centipede: GIVE IT TO ME!

Yasha: Leave... me... a... LONE! *start running away*

Nekome: I can sense... him...

Keade: Stop! Ye will hurt you!

Yasha: It might hurt me more then it will hurt... ME!?!?! W-AHH! *runs into jungle*

Nekome: Why don't you stab that thing into a tree as you did me, Koji!

Yasha: Koji? Who is that?!

Nekome: Don't play games anymore!

Yasha: I'm not Koji! I'm Yasha! Ya-sha! Get it through your thick, furry skull!

Nekome: Well Koji was better looking...

Yasha: ARGHH!

Nekome: Well that thing is gonna eat you so you might as well slice and dice it now!

Yasha: What!? I'm not cook!

Nekome: Well then free me!

Yasha: Huh? How!?

Nekome: Pull the swrod outta my heart and BAM! *Yasha cringes at yell* I'm free to roam again!

Mr.Centipede: There you are my dessert!

Yasha: OK! *just about to pull*

Keade: Ne child! If you set free Nekome, you will bring forth destruction upon out flat world!

Yasha: What? The world is round!

Villagers and Keade: HAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughs hard* You're a funny kid!

Yasha: *glares* Baka...

Cenitpede: Mwahaha! Won't give it to me huh! *wraps around and crushes them*

Yasha: Someone... HELP!

Nekome: For the last rime, free me and you might live by tomorrow!

Yasha: Well when you don't gotta choice! *pulls sword and it deteriorates and turn into blue glowing dust*

Keade: HAHA! Wait... AHH! CHILD! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!

Yasha: ... nothing? AHH! *crushes even harder*

Nekome: Yes! *jumps up and claws at centipede* Take that you Bastard!

Centipede: Ahh! The legendary half breed Nekome!

Nekome: And half is all I need to beat your sorry @$$! Rah! *jumps slash*

Centipede: Arghh! That is it! *bites Yasha's glowing hand*

Yasha: Uhnn! *blue orb falls out* Is that the Shikon Jewel?

Nekome: No, just that when people and demons are born we put small balls of jewels in their hands. COURSE YOU IDIOT! Now give it to me you rotten bug!

Centipede: Hell no! *Eats it*

Nekome: Bastard! *Slashes again and again*

Keade: *sigh* Yasha! Find the jewel in the corpse! It will be the blur glowing thing!

Yasha: Uh huh... *looks around* There! *points to a piece*

Nekome: Excellent! *jumps in and grab jewel* Mwahaha! *drops it* What!

Yasha: *Grabs it* Got it and... EWW! Gross! Is it shriveling or sumpin! *centipede turns into dust* Guess so...

Keade: Run child! Nekome will surely be after you!

Nekome: Too late! Now had it over before I sharpen my nails on your back

Yasha: Wha! I jsut saved yoU!

Nekome: Likewise now give it to me!

Yasha: Yeah... right... you think that. *runs, trips and drops jewel before a cliff* Oh shoot!

Nekome: Fool-ish boy! *runs jumps towards other side of cliff where jewel is and just before lands and gabs it*

Keade: I knew this would have to be used eventually. *sigh* *sends beads that go arounf Nekome's hand* Now Yasha: Yell a word that will stop her!

Yasha: Uh... uh... *thinks fast: when you get mad/yell at a cat, they stop in their tracks and look at you (might not be true but meh)...* BAD KITTY!

Nekome: Almost there! W-ahh!*stops in air and turned around*

Yasha: If you're in air and stopped then...

Nekome: SH-IT! *falls down ram-rod strait*

Yasha: *splash* Err... yeah... I pitty da foo... *uses vines to swing over* grabs jewel* Ahh...

Keade: Baka child is now smart! Good job! Now lets go fix your hand.

Yasha: Yeah... about that... *looks at jewel* Here I hold the power to rule and destroy this world! Mwahaha!

Keade: Shut up.

Yasha: Sorry...

~*~*~

Sorry that this was long

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sesshys_girl_5579 on October 21, 2004, 7:24:49 AM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579Thats funny! KEEP WRITING! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!


evilwolfdemoness on May 21, 2004, 6:12:54 PM

evilwolfdemoness on
evilwolfdemonessThats so funny,keep updating!!!!^__*