Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The death of Zanarkand

Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.

Chapter 1 - The death of Zanarkand

Chapter 1 - The death of Zanarkand


Final Fantasy



The Death of Zanarkand



Blitzball. It was a sport that practically everyone in Zanarkand loved. Every night people gather in the stadium to see teams battle it out to win the trophy of the never ending tournament. So why is it, that after all this time, the stadium hasn't been enlarged? Auron thought as he watched the match from another building. Then again, it would probably be best to just leave it as it is. Auron was the only person in Zanarkand who was not in the stadium. Don't these people realise that Sin is coming?



Far in the ocean, Sin was rapidly swimming towards Zanarkand too destroy it for its sinning. When people sinned, they had a certain amount of time to make it right. Zanarkand had had its time. In fact, it had had extra. Sin would come and destroy the people that had not made up for their sins. In fact, Sin destroyed that entire area.

Sin was made long ago because of peoples sinning. It punishes people that have sinned, it always has, and that is what it will continue to do until the people make up for their sins, and the peoples sins before their own.



Tidus, star player for the Zanarkand Abes, was making the kick off for the opening game of the season. He was in the air looking towards the ocean when he saw something. Actually, it wasn't something, it was a BIG something! He grabbed onto the sphere ring and held on, just in time to avoid the tidal wave. The water pushed its way though the city, just as a young child did to get to the cake at a wedding or birthday party.

Tidus lifted himself up onto the ring and looked down at the mass of destruction below him. He turned back to the ocean just in time to see something dive back into the ocean. This something was bigger that ten whales, and longer than one-hundred cobra strung together.

Sin had come. The city that never slept, had been sentenced to eternal slumber...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment