Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sinspawn Ammes

Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.

Chapter 2 - Sinspawn Ammes

Chapter 2 - Sinspawn Ammes


Sinspawn Ammes



There were two things left standing in Zanarkand. The building the Auron was on, and the Blitzball sphere ring. Tidus looked around. Something strange was happening. There was a blue pillar sticking out of the main road.

Tidus climbed down the ring and ran up to it. It was moving. Or, to be exact, its tentacles were moving! Wait. Since when do pillars have tentacles? And since when did pillars that I've never seen before just jut out of the middle of the road? Tidus thought.

“You don't want to get to close to that thing,” a voice said behind him. Tidus looked round to see Auron standing behind him. “Or at least, not without a weapon!”

He passed Tidus a red sword. “What am I supposed to do with this thing? Fight that thing?” Tidus asked as he pointed towards the pillar.

“That's exactly what!” Auron shouted as he ran up to the pillar and started hacking at it. He looked back round at Tidus. “Well don't just stand there with a dazed look on your face! Fight those Sinscales that are shooting out of that other Sinspawn.

“O…K…” Tidus said questioningly as he ran cautiously up to the Sinscales at hit one of them. The Sinscale burst in orbs of white light. “Woh!” he said, stunned. Auron came up behind him and dragged him up to the pillar.

“On three, we hit the pillar at the same time!” he said. “One! Two! THREE!!” he shouted as he and Tidus hacked the pillar. The Pillar exploded and shot Tidus far into the ocean, knocking him unconscious. But it didn't send Auron flying though.

The reason being, unknown to everyone, he was already dead…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sazmullium on September 5, 2006, 1:47:00 AM

sazmullium on
sazmulliumthis is good keep it up :D